Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure bring some 31's, its kinda like been there done that like the somewhat bigger shoes better, remember I did a bunch of stuff on my lil 32's. They worked fine just did a lot more banging on rocks, this is easier on the under carriage

Comment

Hey Fred & Art,
      this is Willy we wheeled in Big Bear a few months ago (groups from mjr,pirate,etc). How would i find this trial head and what other trails are in the area to follow after?
      Thanks

Comment

Pm Fred, I would have a heck of a time finding it back.
        There are roads all over the place. The most fun trail is Pumkin eater, better bring somebody along with lockers or it will be a lot of work. This V notch thing is an offshoot of the Achy Breaky trail

Comment

Thanks I'll try that or jump in on your next run on this trail.

Comment

Art,

Too bad I had to work. That looks like another of those easy trails that you keep running. I would have had fun running with you and Fred. Damn work.......

Mitch

Comment

I know your pain Mitch, I can only do this during the week stuff when I have a vacation week or a day off.
              Luckily I get a fair amount of both or it would really cramp my style

Comment

Looks like a nice run. I really enjoy pumpkineater. I'll be there the weekend of the 24th if you want to run it again. Maybe a night run.
                Check out .

Comment

A night run on it sounds like prime entertainment, Steve, Fred and me might just attend that one

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                    Fred look what happen to steve after he got the Krawers HEHE.
                    LOL! too funny.
                    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Yup it's sickening. Fred is starting to stretch his Jeep and I am scrounging parts for a big yeller, so I don't beat to much on my little yellow Jeep at the hammers.
                      It's a disease I tell you

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        Yup it's sickening. Fred is starting to stretch his Jeep and I am scrounging parts for a big yeller, so I don't beat to much on my little yellow Jeep at the hammers.
                        It's a disease I tell you

There's been alot of buggy talk around here lately!

Comment

Working...
                        X