Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Pumkin eater and the Achybreaky V notch

Well since nobody else wanted to enjoy some fire roads today it was just Fred and me clawing over some nice sized marbles. We had a ball, great weather, somewhere around the mid seventies. Clear blue skies and more rocks to claw over than you can shake a stick at.
    I have been dying to do Pumkin eater and it was no disappointment. It definitely rates as a very fun fire road, we did the V notch of Achybreaky the icing on the cake. All in All you fire road connoisseurs missed a fun day.

Last edited by aw12345; 10-06-09, 06:05 PM.

That looks like a great time,and nice pictures.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Aw man, I'm jealous! What a great day to run that trail. I wish that I could have joined you. Nice pics.
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

We had a ball Curtis

Comment

Pumpkin Eaters a fun trail, I haven't been up in that area in years. Maybe next time.
          Last edited by Double AA; 10-06-09, 06:45 PM.

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Looks more like a rock quarry than a fire road.
            BTW it looks like someone got some new tires. How did they work out there Fred??
            mk[/COLOR]

Comment

the only thing missing in the pics is barneyII , to bad i missed out guys, but i did get rear ended on the 15 by some female sleeping at the wheel in rush hour .....that sucked !!

Comment

Ok I can see it now you and fred got the sickness. Next comes the 60's and the 42's
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Steve at least something to get your heart rate up
                  Not damaged to badly I hope

Comment

Nah lil yeller is going to stay lil yeller, might built a big yeller though.

Last edited by aw12345; 10-06-09, 07:09 PM.

Comment

I like them so far Mike beat on them real good today.I think Art is trying to do me in.he said right at the v notch to get to the fire road.If this keeps up I'm going to have to build a buggy
                      You can make it

Comment

Great #2 picture art.

Comment

not much damaged art to mine just a bent bumper and trailer hitch , her's was pretty bad hitch went right into her radiator and the rest of the hood and front end was trashed by my 3/4 ton truck ......

Comment

Fred look what happen to steve after he got the Krawers HEHE.

Comment

Originally posted by flatout View Post
                              I like them so far Mike beat on them real good today.I think Art is trying to do me in.he said right at the v notch to get to the fire road.If this keeps up I'm going to have to build a buggy
                              [COLOR="Blue"]I think you guys need to go back to stock Jeeps with 31's. That will make these "V" notches more challenging fire roads.
                              mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X