Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR="Blue"]Looks like a fun run. I want to do a day run now, it's not very scary at night, you can't see all the drop offs. But you can't beat the night weather.

Looks like Scott took the "horizontal challenge" just right. yee haw!![/COLOR]

Comment

I am so jealous. But pops is more important.

Comment

Jeff,

Good seeing you both last night. Pops should always come first! We will drag you guy's out there when it cools off.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by avjeepfreek View Post
          You are so right Julie! ...... and so you all know, I DID have it on...I don't ever wheel without it. My Jeep is only equipped with lap belts and they get used every time my Jeep is in motion.

She's right.... If you see someone thats not wearing a seat belt while Jeeping say something to them!!!

Scott
          Scott,
          I thought maybe you had a lap belt...but you can never be too safe and reminders can never hurt!! Congrats, by the way!!

Julie

Comment

Bullfrog

Thanks to all the folks who showed up for the run and for the afterparty.:beer:
            I had a great time on Bullfrog as always. It is such a fun trail to me.
            It was cool having 4 out of the 7 never been on the trail before.
            A special thanks to Curtis for coming out and leading the run (I woulda got us lost) And it was great to finally meet you. Your Jeep rocks!
            The run went smooth and easy, couple guys needed to be strapped. But we won't mention any names.:oops:
            We were in no hurry and that was just fine.
            Norma and I had a great time afterwards as well.
            [COLOR="Red"]MITCH! That Chili! I love it.[/COLOR]
            And thanks to Jeff & Shirley as well. The Emponadas (hope that's right)were great they all disappeared. And you two are one entertaining couple.

It was a great day! With fun people on a fun trail in perfect weather and good food and company to follow.:beer::beer::cocktail::shout:
            Thanks again to everyone!
            Oh, and the pix are really cool too! Gotta get my camera back up.

Scott

Comment

Hey guys just got my computer back. Had a great time on bullfrog,and great meeting everyone. Josh, collin is a great kid.
              Everyone did a great job of driving and a bunch of nice guys.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Awsome pictures! Couldn't have asked for better.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                  Scott,
                  I thought maybe you had a lap belt...but you can never be too safe and reminders can never hurt!! Congrats, by the way!!

Julie

Thanks Julie! Lesa and I are very happy!

And your right! Wearing a seatbelt on the trail is just as important as wearing it on the street
                  Its a must! and it needs to be remembered!
                  "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                    [COLOR="Blue"]Looks like a fun run. I want to do a day run now, it's not very scary at night, you can't see all the drop offs. But you can't beat the night weather.

Looks like Scott took the "horizontal challenge" just right. yee haw!![/COLOR]
                    I sure did! That was fun and scary at the same time!

Comment

YJ's do like to teeter totter every now and then don't they Scott

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        YJ's do like to teeter totter every now and then don't they Scott
                        They sure do Art! I can sure see the need for that locker out there on those rocks! Several times out there
                        I was off camber and had no traction! Can't wait to get that thing installed!

Comment

Nice pics buddy. I miss Bullfrog very much.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Scott,

You were fine till you saw that great88 walked though those sections so easily! I almost felt bad......Almost! Fun run and party.

Shant: I could almost here that famous saying echoing through the canyons: "Shant, your going to break your fu*king car"! Miss you bro!

Mitch

Comment

hey guys, can some one tell me how to get to the bullfrog trail once you are on camp rock road. im thinking of doing it this weekend. thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbz View Post
                                hey guys, can some one tell me how to get to the bullfrog trail once you are on camp rock road. im thinking of doing it this weekend. thanks!!
                                Hey There! Welcome to MJR.
                                Do you have a GPS? I can post a Bullfrog file for you if you do.
                                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                                [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X