Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be there for the saturday morning meet, will have just my black yj, and 2 munchkins in the back.
    "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

We are camping north of Jawbone station just off the dirt road.
      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

so are there any plans or a time yet for a possible night run saturday night. i thought originally i was going to have to work until 7pm but that isnt going to happen after all.:beer:

Comment

Thanks for all the info. We will meet you in the morning if you don't mind a 4 Runner joining the group.

Comment

Have fun out there everyone. I won't make it this weekend, I have a few issues to fix before a big trip next weekend, so I'll be playing local to check out a few things. Take lots of pictures and be safe.

Mitch

Comment

Well I am not going to be able to make it, had an engine failure today, that definitely cant be finished tonight, more likely jeep will be down for an engine rebuild.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829125

If you have any suggestions or advice on my problem let me know. Thanks.

Ill definitely catch a trail ride soon enough.
              "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Originally posted by lakev2 View Post
                Well I am not going to be able to make it, had an engine failure today, that definitely cant be finished tonight, more likely jeep will be down for an engine rebuild.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829125

If you have any suggestions or advice on my problem let me know. Thanks.

Ill definitely catch a trail ride soon enough.
                my YJ did the same thing except i was able to keep mine running it just wouldnt go over 25mph and smelt like a fuel plant. after putting a crap load of money and trouble shooting time into it i took it to the dealership and found out that the cat was clogged. i replaced it and never had the problem again.

Comment

guess no time has been posted yet for the night run, I'm out....will go do something else

Comment

Bit of a trip report here, with some photos of Saturday:
                    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...833#post146833
                    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Nightmare Gulch

Absolutely a fun trip and very enjoyable day.Ladies and gentlemen. Had a wonderful time and thanks for the peach cobbler and Ice cream it set the day apart from the rest. Thanks Jim

Comment

Working...
                      X