Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sooooooo? whats the plans on this?

Comment

It is still 3 weeks away. We will decide when we get closer. If we do a night run it will probably be Saturday.
      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

It,s been awhile for me but I might just be able to tag along on this one..sounds like fun..geeb
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Hey everyone im new to this site and saw that you were planning a trip to last chance. A local club from bakersfield is trying to go out there that weekend possibly and i was wondering if you guys didnt mind we can all meet up. I am not sure if anyone from the group plan to camp but i and a few friends are thinking of camping out there

Comment

M.U.S.T O.F.F. R.O.A.D. SOOOOOOOOOON!

I'm working on joining...

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by AJ99 View Post
              Hey everyone im new to this site and saw that you were planning a trip to last chance. A local club from bakersfield is trying to go out there that weekend possibly and i was wondering if you guys didnt mind we can all meet up. I am not sure if anyone from the group plan to camp but i and a few friends are thinking of camping out there
              No problem. Some of us are coamping friday and saturday night.

Comment

Depending on work situation (i am currently looking for work) i may go friday. It is also up to the wife because she is going along with our two daughters.

What is the age range of most people that go on trips from this site. My wife is 21 and I am 22 so i was just wondering if we would be the youngsters?

Comment

Everyone is your age and up. I am probably the oldest at 51. We ahve some youngsters like yourself going.

Comment

Ok see the local club i go out with i am the youngest usually. The other young guys either cant afford to go or are too busy with school. Do you all have a meet up place?

Comment

AJ,

Those guys are real old! Don't let them fool you ahead of time. But also don't play any drinking or gambling games with them cause they are pro's at that. LMAO Still hope that I can make this one.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                        AJ,

Those guys are real old! Don't let them fool you ahead of time. But also don't play any drinking or gambling games with them cause they are pro's at that. LMAO Still hope that I can make this one.

Mitch
                        LOL sounds like a good group of old timers to learn the tricks from lol...
                        Last edited by AJ99; 09-26-09, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Also what are the majority of the rigs? Most that i wheel with are either JKs or Tjs. Some of my buddies have a mj, and 3 xjs and i personally have a XJ

Comment

New to Forum, I will be there for last chance for sure.

Mini trail report, ran last chance Sep19th, there is a stock beater xj in the middle of last chance about midway through. It does not appear stuck or broke, just appears to be broke down. It does not block the trail but if its still there, may be something everyone would want to move to a more open area.

The trail itself is in good shape and clean.
                            "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Originally posted by lakev2 View Post
                              New to Forum, I will be there for last chance for sure.

Mini trail report, ran last chance Sep19th, there is a stock beater xj in the middle of last chance about midway through. It does not appear stuck or broke, just appears to be broke down. It does not block the trail but if its still there, may be something everyone would want to move to a more open area.

The trail itself is in good shape and clean.
                              is it in the actual canyon?

Comment

Hey Mitch,

Let me know if you decide to go on this so we can caravan out together. It's one of my fav places to wheel!!

Julie

Comment

Working...
                                X