Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by great88 View Post
    Kurt,

Looks like you had a couple of exciting moments out there. Wow. I would enjoy watching that trail!

Mitch
    Mitch,
    Your Jeep will take that trail with a little coaxing.
    You can ride with me next time. I can't beleive it; that was the first time I've run that trail when it was dry. I was expecting it to be boring. Fat chance! BUt I still like it better wet, eh Mike?!
    Andrew, Hug Shari for me and thank her for the killer vids. Your Juggy rips! I wanna drive it, pleeeeeze...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
      Boy....sorry I missed that one. Still doing some post Dusy repairs/adjustments. Andrew........Jeep looks great and boy does it work! However, in all fairness it may not be a CJ-7 anymore. Looks and works kinda like a BJ-7 (BuggyJ-7). My modified XCL and coil-overs won't even come close.
      I'm thinking BJ for Beast Jeep--that thing is awesome!
      holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
        I'm thinking BJ for Beast Jeep--that thing is awesome!
        I would agree!

AA- I can certainly run the same trails with you, but your BJ-7 still leaves me with a bad case of Jeep-envy. Give me a few more years, and I too will probably chuck the modified XCL kit in favor of a fully custom long-arm set-up.

Dang........there is always someone with the toy you wish you had. Especially when it works like yours does. I still want to drive to Moorpark for an up close look at what you built, and to pick your brain regarding my project. I want to build a flat belly XCL with outboard coilovers, and probably remove the rubber bushing set-up in favor of heims. Would be great to hear what you thought were the limitations, and how to improve upon them.

Dang Jeep envy.........it seems to be a recurring problem for me!
        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

:shout: I WANTED TO GO!!!

Damn! It even rained! How rude! Okay, next major rain storm, we need to plan a run.

It looks like you guys had a great time. Hey Drew, you got some serious air time in that sweet YJ of yours, nice.
          Andrew, I am even more impressed with the new rig. That thing is awesome.
          Kurt, ... you... are STILL a Rat Bastard for calling me just to rub it in that it was raining! But what should I expect from my 'Brudda from anudda Mudda'?

I hope that I can work it out to join you guys next time. Great vids Shari! Nice quality too.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Seems to me Kurt needs himself a front locker in that fancy new front axle, watching him in the first video clip he should not have had any problem with that obstacle. Still did a very nice job worming through there
            I was thinking that exact same thing!
            Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
            Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
            HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Kurt, some pretty fancy driving in the last video clip though seems like ya found the front locker button there

Comment

In this video where Kurt gets a little tippy, a funny thing happened. The night before we were discussing how neither one of us has had our Jeeps on their sides... yet. And in that split second when Kurt's Jeep paused on the edge of going over, that conversation shot through my mind. But, the coin landed heads up again...

When I came up that hill I had a tab brake on the sway bar. The following morning it was beefed up and reinstalled. It was the Jeeps second trip out and it's still in the shakeout phase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQlWdklvHtg
                Last edited by Double AA; 08-26-09, 08:55 AM.

Comment

How did he get out of that one? The best part of the video is missing?
                  Those left standing
                  Will make millions
                  Writing books on ways
                  It should have been
                  -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Andrew,
                    That was bitchen and well put together. Yes, Sheri is very good with the cam. It was nice to shake off some of the cobwebs and get familiar with crawling again and knowing the Jeeps limits since it’s only been the third time I wheeled this one. Hope we all can meet at BB next weekend 9/5/09
                    Last edited by Drewminator; 08-26-09, 10:24 AM.
                    Drew
                    95yj Six Pack

Comment

Here's the one I wanted to see. This was fun! Always wanted to do this after winching a guy up it many years back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3nrZ...eature=channel
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Yeah that sure was entertaining Kurt. Ah the memories

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                        Here's the one I wanted to see. This was fun! Always wanted to do this after winching a guy up it many years back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3nrZ...eature=channel
                        Drew
                        95yj Six Pack

Comment

Working...
                        X