• Show
Clear All

the beginning of this trail is really interesting
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Ooooh my liver!

Here are more pictures.....
      http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/GenR...7614634?ref=ts
      From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

Comment

Crazy desert, I pulled into the Gen Right camp at 2:30 Friday morning and it was 27*. By 10am it was T-shirt weather.

Comment

woa woa woa... what is this cool looking YELLOW CJ7 doing out in the desert? Andrew didnt know you got her painted. Looks bitchin! Like a rock-rod
          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks, I actually just finished both the interior and exterior.

Shari wasn't able to go last weekend so I don't have any pictures from the trip. But Tony said he had up loaded some to Face Book so I stole a couple from him.

There were fairly large groups on the runs both days and bit of down time for repairs, but Stuart and I managed to run HWY 20, Sledgehammer, Upper Jack, Clawhammer and Outer Limits.

This was our group at the top of Clawhammer. It was the first time I ran Claw, and while is is one of the tamer of the Hammers, it was still a lot of fun.

Outer Limits changes every time I run it. This was some funky line a buggy guy showed us. I don't know why, but only a couple of us tried it. Stuart was one.

This picture was taken as I was coming down off the rock. My drivers side front tire was actually a lot higher at the peak.

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
              Thanks, I actually just finished both the interior and exterior.

Shari wasn't able to go last weekend so I don't have any pictures from the trip. But Tony said he had up loaded some to Face Book so I stole a couple from him.

There were fairly large groups on the runs both days and bit of down time for repairs, but Stuart and I managed to run HWY 20, Sledgehammer, Upper Jack, Clawhammer and Outer Limits.

This was our group at the top of Clawhammer. It was the first time I ran Claw, and while is is one of the tamer of the Hammers, it was still a lot of fun.

Outer Limits changes every time I run it. This was some funky line a buggy guy showed us. I don't know why, but only a couple of us tried it. Stuart was one.

This picture was taken as I was coming down off the rock. My drivers side front tire was actually a lot higher at the peak.

Andrew, I thought everyone used that line...your rig looks really nice and I like the yellow.
              Rich

Comment

Not in my world.

Are you home now, or still playing Gypsy?

Comment

Andrew, Yellow Jeeps rule

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
                    Not in my world.

Are you home now, or still playing Gypsy?
                    We got home on Wed. Be out at the Hammers next weekend.
                    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                      Andrew, Yellow Jeeps rule

I can't argue with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X