Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be out one of these next couple of days!

Mike

Comment

got to ride with Genright crew on Saturday. I rode with Nicole Johnson. She can drive and she is a hottie fo sho.

had a great time. snapped a couple pics. gotta get the video as well.

Got to meet Jason Sherer. I think that is how is spelled. Some bitchin buggies were there. Makes me wanna sell my junk and build a buggy.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Niiiceeeee! Great pics Josh, are you going to be out there this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
          Niiiceeeee! Great pics Josh, are you going to be out there this weekend?
          Friday and Saturday fo sho. See you there.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

dan you got to ride with Nicole Johnson? smokin! looks like a good time!
            did the orange "absolute offroad" TJ make it up backdoor? that thing is sweet, and has the same susp set-up im going with this summer!

and what the hell is Stu doing in that last pic? tell him to quit playin with his pinion
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

You rode with Nicole Johnson and the only shot we get of her is in the background of a shot of Stu?

Nice pics. Saw the video of that buggy's roll on Pirate. Were you there for that?
              "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

where is this video at!

*edit found it !!!! :O
                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                  dan you got to ride with Nicole Johnson? smokin! looks like a good time!
                  did the orange "absolute offroad" TJ make it up backdoor? that thing is sweet, and has the same susp set-up im going with this summer!

and what the hell is Stu doing in that last pic? tell him to quit playin with his pinion
                  I was denied on Back Door< lost my driveshaft on the attempt !!
                  Nicole was my spotter so its her fault !!!

thanks GenRight for the new shaft
                  moon buggy
                  5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

did the orange "absolute offroad" TJ make it up backdoor? that thing is sweet, and has the same susp set-up im going with this summer

that Absolute Offroad rig did not make it but gave it one hell of a shot ( of Nitrous )
                    that is a great rig, he sure likes to hit the good lines with that.

can't wait to go back out there wednesday
                    moon buggy

Comment

aw man, you guys are heading back out! wish I lived closer... actually i dont think I could afford to live closer

Comment

man it looks like you guys are having a blast , i hoping to get out there for friday and saturday and maybe sunday !!

Comment

saw that video of the buggy. that sucks.

stu snapped the !!!! out of that shaft. sent sparks everywhere.

gonna post some vids soon.
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Of course he didn't make it, he's not even looking at the trail.

Originally posted by womb raider 940 View Post

Comment

Well Josh where is your beast seems to me its time to git er done. Would be shamefull if I get a Jeep on 40's done before you

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
                                Of course he didn't make it, he's not even looking at the trail.
                                If you saw Nicole you would look at her and not the trail also !!!

Andrew its your turn this weekend !!!!!
                                moon buggy

Comment

Working...
                                X