• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dezertdog View Post
    LOL Flatpoint, that's too funny:tongue::bonk:

Scott
    It is. I still laugh when I see this thread! :bonk::geek:

Comment

Hey now,

I only dug a couple of those mines. And you guys keep thinking that I'm taking you to different mines right? So it worked as planned, and with not working I needed to use those fees I collect to alter the maps I use so that it looks like the mines have been there for years. You guys crack me up!!!!!!!!

I'm not naming any names, but each one of you have already PM'd me asking about the next trip, cause you all want more.

Mitch

Comment

You guys are too much! :bonk:

Comment

Yea....and watch out for the "Indians" that may swoop down on you at "any time".......A quick trip to Home Depot early Sat. Sun. morning creates "The War Party".
          :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

About a year ago, Mitch wanted to revisit the Aztec spring area....mines o plenty....He kept talking about a large mine near the "Brillant Claim". As I entered the mine, he was talking about the "rarely seen Ord mtn. cave bear". About 200' in, I spotted Mitch's "Cave Bear".....Passed out leaning on the wall of the mine, surrounded by "Bud" cans....When I said "Hi, there", the "Bear" jumped up and staggered into the other mine wall, hitting his massive "Bear" head on granite, and pukeing in his "costume head". Turns out Mitch found his "Bear" on 7th. and hwy 18....wanting to "work for food".....we don't bring this one up much anymore.......
            :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

Originally posted by flatpoint View Post
              About a year ago, Mitch wanted to revisit the Aztec spring area....mines o plenty....He kept talking about a large mine near the "Brillant Claim". As I entered the mine, he was talking about the "rarely seen Ord mtn. cave bear". About 200' in, I spotted Mitch's "Cave Bear".....Passed out leaning on the wall of the mine, surrounded by "Bud" cans....When I said "Hi, there", the "Bear" jumped up and staggered into the other mine wall, hitting his massive "Bear" head on granite, and pukeing in his "costume head". Turns out Mitch found his "Bear" on 7th. and hwy 18....wanting to "work for food".....we don't bring this one up much anymore.......
              So the rare bob cat sighting was just his cat?

LMAO!
              :bonk::geek:
              Their at Walmart on Hwy 18 and Bear Valley also.

Comment

That was the neighbors cat, and it was pissed! After painting stripes on it, sticking it in a box, and hauling it up to that mine...... well you could say it was not happy. It did have a good affect on the mine explorers that day, plus no cat at home to crap in my garden. Must improvise. That was almost as good as the Cave Bear trick.

Comment

<----- Seriously laughing!! :thumbs_up:tongue:

Comment

Working...
                  X