Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wife wants to do a run Sat. so I will meet everyone at Gold Mt. at 9:45.
    No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Comment

We are going to be there Friday afternoon about 3pm and meeting up with Critter going to make it a weekend of it.
      Yeah we should be at the trailhead at 930-945 good timing.
      2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

This Sat Run

When you say "trail head" I'm assuming the start just off HWY 38. I will try to be there by 9:30. If plans change let me know. My cell is 858 357-6121.
        George

Comment

I beleive the trailhead to Gold Mt. is off Hwy 18?? UNless we aren't starting at Gold Mt.?
          No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Comment

Gold MT.

You right 18 and 38 switch sides of the lake around Greenway Drive. See you in the morning.

Comment

Cool! Thought maybe I missed something! CYA in the A.M.

Comment

Had A great time this weekend. John Bull was fun, a good challenge for sure, the rock area at Gold Mtn was one of my favs. It was awesome meeting and wheeling with new people. Cant wait for the next one!
                "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Willard View Post
                  Had A great time this weekend. John Bull was fun, a good challenge for sure, the rock area at Gold Mtn was one of my favs. It was awesome meeting and wheeling with new people. Cant wait for the next one!
                  I agree. It was a really great time. Shelly and I had a lot of fun meeting all the new people. We are also looking forward to wheelin' with you guys again.

Comment

Originally posted by SFCCotton View Post
                    I agree. It was a really great time. Shelly and I had a lot of fun meeting all the new people. We are also looking forward to wheelin' with you guys again.
                    Same here I was kinda weird not driving and being passenger.
                    But Jaclyn (my daughter) did really well and I just relaxed! Hope to see you guys soon.

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Pics for your enjoyment.

http://ci4x4.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=6732379

Comment

Working...
                      X