Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Miller Jeep or Not.. Big Bear Fun Run

Well since Miller Jeep is closed as of now I propose a fun Run for all those who was committed to help out on the clean up.
    I will provide the Weiners for Wheelers BBQ and some snacks.
    I had to work the Big Bear Forest Fest now its my turn to Fest in the Forest.
    PLAN LEAVE Saturday FROM Ventura County early and get to Big Bear by 9am.
    Still dont know if we will hotel it or camp it.
    Head to Gold Mountain by 945 hit the trail and see where it leads us to.

Any suggestions are welcome and all Clubs are welcome as any individual as long as you are here to have fun, tell stories and other wheeling stuff, Also No Politics will be tolerated and you will receive 40 whips with a wet noodle if you cross the line.LOL

WE will also do some moderate trails as a few members from Channel Islands 4x4 will be with us who do not have lockers and such.
    Just post up.
    Love you Guys
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Originally posted by New2image View Post
    I will provide the Weiners for Wheelers BBQ and some snacks.
    Weiners for Wheelers????

This sounds painful!
    Oscar

Comment

Do I have to drive all the way to Ventura County? If I can go, it would be easier for me just to go from my house. I only live ablut 20 minutes from BB.
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Damn you are just too close to the fun!

Originally posted by Roger View Post
        Do I have to drive all the way to Ventura County? If I can go, it would be easier for me just to go from my house. I only live ablut 20 minutes from BB.
        Now thats just wrong!:geek:
        Hope to see you there!
        Hey where is Kritter?
        Paging Don Davidson! Where are you!
        Last edited by sarah; 07-09-09, 10:03 AM. Reason: name

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Iam back somehow got bumped off while in New York

Comment

Sweet. Will be there. Are you going to post the dates and times over at CI's website also? Would like to do a night run also.
            Last edited by FRMNJJ; 07-09-09, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Night Runs!

We are working to get a military owned cabin that is on the Lake and its 120 a night.
              I figure we can get at least 12 people in there and it also has camp spots on the property. SWEET!
              So we all can stay cheap!

Yes it will be posted on CI 4x4 site.
              I am so ready to wheel.

Comment

Wife & I will be there, gonna toy to find a separate albeit close hotel.
                "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderwienerdog View Post
                  Weiners for Wheelers????

This sounds painful!
                  Rumor has it Sarah was just inches away from naming MJR that back in the beginning....
                  Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                  Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                  HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
                    Rumor has it Sarah was just inches away from naming MJR that back in the beginning....
                    Nice!!! we are on the same page!

Comment

Back from the Con and had a Great Time! So now I need a Fun Run any takers? Hey Kritter are you available as a tour guide?

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
                        I smell royalty money!

(or is that just the people food I snatched off the table??)

Inches away is good - 'course I'm inches away from the floor
                        Oscar

Comment

Hey Rick, posted over on CI, but I have some ideas on some trails to run that I wanted to go over with you. Know them really well and can lead some.

Comment

No worries Call me

Comment

JJ is a great TB for Big Bear. Knows exactly where everything is. Just dont let him be the time keeper. =)
                              "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X