Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep! x2

Originally posted by tony m View Post
    You gotta commend the folks here at MJR for that they were willing and ready, without hesitating to go and work to help, keeping clean and maintaining our forests. This is dedication. Kudos for MJR!!
    Drew
    95yj Six Pack

Comment

Politics Suck

After a tons of pm and emails from my club members I am still at a loss of words. I have no answer as to why but they just want a CLUB MEMBERS only recon to check the trail. I guess its pride hardheadness or whatever.
      They changed it to a later date and thats not just right. I made the time to Put in My time with the USFS I feel in my heart WE were doing the right thing, getting all offroaders involved in helping to open a trail that could honestly stay shut down.
      With this economics and hard times for all I must commend the people ready to come out and spend time and honestly $$ on gas and such to help, BUT I guess they dont see it that way.
      PT Mugu is a good club and like every club has it problems. I will NOT add to it.
      We could have shown unity and gave the USFS a great showing of people who care.
      Again Thank you all for honestly caring enough to make a difference. I will keep you posted.
      2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Members Only - BS

:censor:

Interested to hear the answer to the WHY question. :mad:

Guess it'll be back up to Big Bear for the next couple of months.
        Last edited by Schmo; 07-08-09, 02:53 PM.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

It sucks that the club cancelled on the public, but just because they didn't give us a good reason doesn't mean we should start trashing them. Please be respectful.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

No Club Bashing!

Thank you Sarah for that.
            Dont want to jump to any conclusions until I hear the reasons why.
            It was good enough last year for the members of MJR to help. Again Thanks
            2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Originally posted by New2image View Post
              Thank you Sarah for that.
              Dont want to jump to any conclusions until I hear the reasons why.
              It was good enough last year for the members of MJR to help. Again Thanks
              10-4. Great idea with the Big Bear run!

(And working with the USFS and BLM on trails is ALWAYS going to be political...so you have to expect that.)
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X