Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    STeve and Fred are planning on doing some fairly extreme stuff later in the day, are you up for that?
    Onyx summit the way they want to run is not bad without lockers, the other stuff they have in mind I would think lockers be a very good idea

This is kind of what they have in mind after Onyx summit

Yeah, that's not so much my bag. I wasn't sure what to expect since it was listed easy to extreme. I'm more of an easy to moderate kind of guy for now. I'll probably wait for my CB and take it easy. Maybe check out JK Summerfest.

-Slim

Comment

The Sunday run with Mr Bash ought to be more like your cup of thea

Comment

Cool steve see you at the bottom of the 38 at the rangers station

Comment

Please post pics of the rough stuff.
          06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
          07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Originally posted by SantaAnaSlim View Post
            I was thinking about meeting up with you guys for this run. I have yet to talk to the wife about this, but in any case we've got all the usual trail gear (tire, jack, tow strap, etc...) except a CB. I've been meaning to get one even for when we're alone "just incase", and I've actually just ordered one but it wont be here till next week. I wanted to get a portable since I didn't want to leave anything of even marginal value in the cab since we pretty much never have a top on. There don't seem to be many places to get CBs around here. Walmart is down to carrying just one model (and it's not a portable). If that's a deal breaker then I'll just wait a week.

-Slim
            [COLOR="Blue"]4 West 4x4 in Colton sells the hand held portable CB's, plus several others. There is also a unit that all the electronics are in the mic. You can unscrew the unit from the dash at the stretch cord.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post

nice pic. I miss wheeling
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Well Josh leave the girlfriend alone for a day or 2 and get your RubiBuggy done.

Comment

Hey Josh, is he talking about the one with the two legs or the new one with the two tires??

Comment

Well at least we're getting Josh up to Big Bear again . . . this time on two wheels . . . according to Josh, there's no rocks in Big Bear anyway!!! See you guys up there!!!

Josh will be on his Silver and Black V-Rod and I'll be on my Blue and Silver Wide Glide . . . jury's still out on whether Rick will be on his Black Road King. Stop by and say hi if you see us up there.
                    Last edited by Schmo; 06-27-09, 08:27 AM.
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                    X