Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Looks like a speckled Rattler to me. But I haven't seen one in person. I'm just using the pics from this site for reference:

http://www.californiaherps.com/ident...l#rattlesnakes
    Hey Mike, thanks for that site. I added it to my favorites, nice to have it handy.

Comment

chargin coyote

Thanks again Roger! I had a blast!
      An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Wow..Looks like ya,ll had alot of fun really sorry I had to back out at the last minute...but God willin I,ll be there next time ..Thanks for the pic,s and report..
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Nice pictures Sean. I dig the one of us caravanning across the dry lake.
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Nice photos! Looks like a nice turn out.

Comment

Looks like a great trip.
              Sorry I missed it.
              Woke up Thurday with the flu. Spent the whole weekend layed up
              Next time.

Scott

Comment

Hi everybody just introducing my self, my names Brice i had an excellent time out in johnson valley, looking forward to having more fun with you guys, i know i dont own a jeep but i love wheelin and love getting out and being apart of the group, MJR is an awesome group of people and im looking forward to meeting more of you guys!!! Cant always take my truck but im an excellent co-pilot and deffinitely know my way around an automobile in the event trail repairs are neede, luckily this past saturday we didnt really have and hang ups except for the toyots fuel filler hose coming loose and OU812's tire carrier flying open comin down from the mine! No hyme joint issues this time with the Black xj and over all i think everyone had a really great time, i know i did!!! Too bad the races were going on, felt kinda rstricted to what was open for us to do, but the tour was awesome Thank you Roger! Deffinitely some usefull and imfomative information! carbon dating solar lights from 10,000 years ago is pretty mpressive!!!! LOL Really looking forward to meeting everyone! Id like to thank Matt and Scott for introducing me to MJR, and thank Denis for his awesome hospitality and the excellent steaks! Talk to everyone soon!!!

Comment

JV trip was a blast! Thanks Roger for all the effort and a well planned run. Enjoyed meeting all the members. It was my maiden voyage for my new toy.
                  Living the Dream"!
                  , Joe

Comment

Originally posted by greenw/envy View Post
                    Id like to thank Matt and Scott for introducing me to MJR, and thank Denis for his awesome hospitality and the excellent steaks! Talk to everyone soon!!!
                    Any time Brice,glad you could make it up.
                    Dennis
                    Dennis and Tammy
                    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by greenw/envy View Post
                      Id like to thank Matt and Scott for introducing me to MJR, and thank Denis for his awesome hospitality and the excellent steaks! Talk to everyone soon!!!
                      No problemo! These are a great group of people. Most Jeepers tend to be that way. I'm just mad I wasn't able to make it to this run because I really wanted to. Thanks again Roger for putting together something with so much information on historical significance rather than the usual drive and shoot pictures!
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Nice report and pictures guys. Looks a fun day. Sorry I missed it.
                        Check out .

Comment

Thanks alot Rodger for the fun run. Shirley and I had a great time. Looking forward to doing it again. Until next time.

Peace Out

Comment

Nice job Roger, looks like a great day out for you guys!
                            Best, Max7
                            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                            X