Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a link to the thread for the video. Be sure to watch it in high qaulity!

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...531#post130531

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Rob and Larry,

Thank you both for the fun day. The pictures turned out great. I forgot about my back wheel in the air on Jeep Eater. Great camera angle Larry!

Shant: your pic's and video are next. And the Blond in "Milk and Honey" ROCKS!

Mitch
      Mitch I thought I took a couple of pictures of that tire in the air!? I think I used your camera.

Comment

Rob:
        The only pictures on my camera were from straight on, nothing from the side. It's just a cool angle.

Larry:
        Send me a PM so I can give you my email address.

Mitch

Last edited by Mitch; 05-04-09, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Rob:
          The only pictures on my camera were from straight on, nothing from the side. It's just a cool angle.

Larry:

Mitch

Mitch, what the hell you doing with your front tire down the throat of the jeep eater?

Comment

Bash,

Chuck told me that you should have a wheel in the air any chance you get! He also told me to let the Jeep lay down on it's side and take a nap....but I aint going there!!!!!

That was not a comfy position for me but I waited for the cameraman before I moved. So I teased the Jeep Eater, but did not feed it.

Mitch

Comment

Rob:

Larry:

Mitch
              Mitch, you can download that pic in high resolution from his gallery. Look for the "down load" tab above the pic. Larry is not a member of this forum.

Comment

Hi guys.

Mitch, I sent you an email with my addy.

Guys, I had a blast and I can't wait to go out with you guys again.

I have a small cadre of fellow retired Navy guys I go out with about every 4-8 weeks and one long (a week) trip but I am looking to do a bit more as I'm available, so keep me in mind.

Looks like the link to my pix is already up too!

Great photos Mitch!! Thanks for taking a couple of bullfrog newbs out!

Comment

Larry and Rob,

Anytime. I will make it down Borrego way and will have to head up north also.

Thanks

Mitch

Comment

If any body is going out to BF next month (June) let me know. I want to do the whole trail this time. :bonk:

Comment

Originally posted by 4point View Post
                      If any body is going out to BF next month (June) let me know. I want to do the whole trail this time. :bonk:
                      It can get kinda (hella) hot out there in june!

Comment

Bash,

Chuck told me that you should have a wheel in the air any chance you get! He also told me to let the Jeep lay down on it's side and take a nap....but I aint going there!!!!!

That was not a comfy position for me but I waited for the cameraman before I moved. So I teased the Jeep Eater, but did not feed it.

Mitch
                        That's not the air I meant. That is crazy. At least you had the sense to call your photographer before you pulled out of it. Nice work.
                        Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                          It can get kinda (hella) hot out there in june!
                          I'm sure it can, but I can't get away form here again until mid June.

Comment

What,

It gets hot in the desert? Rob tell me when you are ready, and if it is a Sunday we both know that Mr Bash will be there!

Chuck:
                            I sat there just tettering back and forth, waiting for the cameras to get there, then afterwards I thought "what in the hell was I doing"?. Then I realized thats how you do it! It worked perfectly.

Mitch

Comment

Well Mike has been talking about doing night runs on Bullfrog that pretty much takes care of the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                                Well Mike has been talking about doing night runs on Bullfrog that pretty much takes care of the heat.
                                Hell yes I'm down for a night run. Actually, now that I think of it, I'll be posting up a night run real soon.....REAAAL SOOON!

Comment

Working...
                                X