This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
    I forgot about the Air Races. I got some awesome pictures from the free seats (on the rocks on Coronado Island). I still choose the Meet and Greet though. :smile:
    Me too... last year I was on the bay for it... Sweet view, nice boat. I loved it! I also choose Meet & Greet this year.
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

haha well i choose the races...

See you guys another time.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]SNAFU

I may need to back out of this one. Wife is very concerned that we won't have time to pack up our house before moving in June. Every available moment will be spent packing in her mind. I think we'll be living out of boxes for three weeks, but I need to put her mind at ease that we'll be prepared.
        [/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
          [COLOR="Sienna"]SNAFU

I may need to back out of this one. Wife is very concerned that we won't have time to pack up our house before moving in June. Every available moment will be spent packing in her mind. I think we'll be living out of boxes for three weeks, but I need to put her mind at ease that we'll be prepared.
          [/COLOR]
          Two weeks before the actual move date. Thats when you start packing.

Ive moved at least 12 times in my 21 years of life and this is how we always did. Worked everytime...
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
            Two weeks before the actual move date. Thats when you start packing.

Ive moved at least 12 times in my 21 years of life and this is how we always did. Worked everytime...
            Pack in two days max, I was a pro mover (yes there is such a thing) for eighteen years. Do one room at a time. Nick the service is not paying for a moving company for you ??? I did so many military moves it's unreal.
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2001TJ View Post
              Pack in two days max, I was a pro mover (yes there is such a thing) for eighteen years. Do one room at a time. Nick the service is not paying for a moving company for you ??? I did so many military moves it's unreal.
              [COLOR="Sienna"]Well, I could have the military pay a mover...but if I pack it myself, load it myself, and just have a company haul it for me, that will cost about $3000. The military will pay me around $18,000 to move myself. (Based on what it cost the military to move me into our current house.)

Now, back on subject. I'll have to do some fancy talkin to get Barb to come to the M&G. I've been called a silver tongued bastard before...but that was something TOTALLY different.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR=sienna] I'll have to do some fancy talkin to get Barb to come to the M&G.[/COLOR]
                Did you do your chores?
                Check out .

Comment

I did mine !!!!
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                    Did you do your chores?
                    [COLOR="Sienna"]STILL working on them...These scrubbing bubbles can really make you light headed.[/COLOR]

Comment

I’ve moved a few times and I can say this for sure. The kitchen alone is at least HALF of the packing. When the professional movers come it is usually about three guys. One guy goes straight to the kitchen and gets started. By the time he finishes the rest of the house is usually at least packed up if not on the truck already.
                      Those left standing
                      Will make millions
                      Writing books on ways
                      It should have been
                      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

44 Days

[COLOR="Sienna"]STILL working on them...These scrubbing bubbles can really make you light headed.[/COLOR]
                        Nick
                        44 days till what?
                        1956 Willys Wagon restomod

Comment

Originally posted by Davisrats View Post
                          Nick
                          44 days till what?
                          [COLOR="Sienna"]Actually, it's 41 days until June 16...the day I head out of California going to Michigan.[/COLOR]

Comment

I'm goin to michigan too, thats where hemi jeeps are born! i'm going to AEV to train on how to do the hemi swap so we can do the conversions at our shop. i'll be doing the swap on my jeep.
                            Finishlinewest
                            Stonehenge Series Hard Parts for Jeeps,
                            Get Stoned and Get Going!
                            760-885-6054
                            www.finishlinewest.com

Comment

No way!! That is awesome! Are you going to be able to get them smogged in CA?
                              Come check out Summerfest, a place for all Jeeps June 27th! www.gotjk.com

Comment

Originally posted by BCarr View Post
                                No way!! That is awesome! Are you going to be able to get them smogged in CA?
                                Yes we will. 5.7 hemi with the trans that comes in the Grand Cherokee along with wiring harness and all smog controls.
                                Finishlinewest
                                Stonehenge Series Hard Parts for Jeeps,
                                Get Stoned and Get Going!
                                760-885-6054
                                www.finishlinewest.com

Comment

Working...
                                X