Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in as well I,m ready to get er done!!
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

I'd be in as well!
      "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Last year was a lot of fun, I've kinda moved out of the area but I'll come up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by rickashay View Post
          Last year was a lot of fun, I've kinda moved out of the area but I'll come up for it.
          who are you???????????

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

The guy that had to move away cause he couldn't afford to feed you anymore.

Comment

We all miss ya . . . Cookie!!!
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

We would really like to help get the trail ready for this season. So lets know what we can do.

RallyeX

Comment

Please let one of the moderators or myself know when you've set a date for this and we will update the thread title for you.
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

One of the guys in our club called yesterday and here is what he posted:

ust wanted to update everyone that I called the Lockwood Ranger Station today to find out about the Miller trail. They said that there is a lot of timber activity up there.

Now for the bad news.

They are keeping it closed until all the cutting is complete and that could be late summer or more. I don't see a Miller trip anywhere in our near future.
                    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
                      One of the guys in our club called yesterday and here is what he posted:

ust wanted to update everyone that I called the Lockwood Ranger Station today to find out about the Miller trail. They said that there is a lot of timber activity up there.

Now for the bad news.

They are keeping it closed until all the cutting is complete and that could be late summer or more. I don't see a Miller trip anywhere in our near future.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

That's my favorite trail. I've got a chainsaw. I can help. Set a Sunday after May 3rd and We'llk get'er done!

EDIT: When you say timber, you mean like they're cutting down trees for building homes or just cleaning up?

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Friend of mine called and got same info today. He was told August. Yikes!

Any way to get involved in AAT type activity to help them get it open sooner? I'm sure this forum and others could organize one hell of a work party.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                          WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

That's my favorite trail. I've got a chainsaw. I can help. Set a Sunday after May 3rd and We'llk get'er done!

EDIT: When you say timber, you mean like they're cutting down trees for building homes or just cleaning up?
                          there's no trees up there
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                            there's no trees up there
                            Burnt trees. All over the place. Been up there too many times. Not on Miller Jeep, but lockwood rd.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

FYI This has nothing to do with trail repairs. A logging company bought the burnt trees to cut down to turn into wood chips. we have to wait for them to clear out first...

Comment

Wanted to run Miller this weekend, ranger said closed till august. that sucks... Cleghorn next closest place?

Comment

Working...
                                X