Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
    OK That doesit!

FOR SALE: 2002 Jeep Wrangler, BASH Edition, open diffs front and back with 25 rock lights. WE FINANCE
    lol. I will give you 5 DOLLERS.

25 lights...........are you selling a runway with it as well

next couple weeks I wanna go. April 18 looks good.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
      lol.
      next couple weeks I wanna go. April 18 looks good.
      That's a Saturday. Can;t make it. Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday.......[COLOR="Red"]SUNDAY[/COLOR]

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Shant I am sure we can get something together for a Sunday, decided to close the store on Sundays?
        Ron Griffin one of the guys we ran the trails with last Saturday, did a very nice writeup of the experience.
        So here goes

Saturday’s Runs
        Hammer Down and Cake Walk.
        3/21/09

16 rigs showed up for another one of Mike Koher’s great runs in the Cougar Buttes. This time it was Hammer Down to start the morning off. At first glace at the first obstacle I was reluctant to even give it a go, but after seeing Mike and Steve Bilstien right behind him negotiate it without body damage, I buckled up my seat belt, said a couple of Hail Mary’s and took off. Actually, the first obstacle wasn’t too bad. I can’t say the same for the next 2 that were coming up. The entire run, which is only about 100 yards long, with only 3 obstacles, took about an hour. Lots of fun was had by all and everyone made it though without any damage.

After that it was off to another one of Mike’s new creations, The Cake Walk. This is a run consisting of about 20 moderate to difficult obstacles that crosses the Bull Frog run in a few places. The Bull Frog was Mike’s first layout. Cake Walk, much like Bull Frog takes you through the Cougar Buttes winding and weaving its way up over boulders, down tight washes and into areas you would never think a 4 wheel drive vehicle could be seen. All 3 of these runs are for the more adventurous of drivers and for most people all the fun you can handle in one day. Especially if you start out on Hammer Down. At least one locker is recommended.

It was another great day of wheeling in the Buttes with Mike. Perfect weather and a great group of folks to wheel with. Some of my new friends with the Inland Empire 4 Wheelers even showed up. Thanks again Mike for another great job.

Additional Note. If you are interested, on the 3rd, 4th and 5th, some of us will be out in the Buttes camping and doing these runs. Everyone is welcome. I don’t have the final details on this as of yet, but if you think you might be interested in coming out, drop me a line and I’ll keep you posted on the detail.

As for runs in Big Bear, summers a coming, and the snows a leaving. We’ll be putting together some runs up here in the very near future. I’ll keep you posted.

That’s it for now.
        Hope to see you soon.

Check out the photos.
        Ron G.

Comment

Well Shant you better pick a sunday that works for you.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

i would like to see bash run this cakewalk II with open diff's ,it could get interesting !!

Comment

Hey 50.00 bucks every time the strap comes, Could be fun!!!LOL
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Not to mention dragging him through hammerdown lol

Comment

Backwards!!!!lol

Comment

Every obstacle I get through you pay me $50.00?...sounds like a plan to me.

I realized an incredible disadvantage I've been having for the past few months...even though I made it through most trails just fine, they were getting to be more difficult. I created this trunk kit for the Jeepand always kept offroading and camping gear in the back.

I decided to unload the whole this. I took the top off, the trunk kit and all gear out of the Jeep. BASH all of a sudden grew two more inches (I'm talking about the Jeep).

Anyway, I have decided to clothes the store on Sundays so I'm waiting for someone who knows cakewalk and hammerdown to put a Sunday run together.

I do have a riding trip planned for the first week of April (the 5th), other than that any Sunday will do.

Let's make it happen.

Comment

oh BTW, bring lot'sof $50's

Comment

Hey Bash have not met ya yet but have been seeing alot of your jeep and trails you,ve done, my bro I have to (ROOT) for ya I,m set up close to what you have 4 inch suspenion 1 inch body lift on 33,s ..I,ll be there Sunday cheering you on.....
                        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Shant do you have a winch?

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                            Shant do you have a winch?
                            No, no winch. I won;t go in over my head. I always observe the obstacle before proceeding. I know what I'm capable of and when I need to throw in the towel and say, I can't pass that.

Comment

No I was just thinking if you had a winch and with your driving skills you could make it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                                No, no winch. I won;t go in over my head. I always observe the obstacle before proceeding. I know what I'm capable of and when I need to throw in the towel and say, I can't pass that.
                                LOL, boy the S-----t getting deep now. Don't worry Shant, if the Jeeps won't pull you thru, I will, and I work at half price, Kevin.

Comment

Working...
                                X