Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Hammerdown and Cakewalk

Well a bunch of us had a rocking day on both trails today. Just a great day of wheeling with some nice challenges. Couple of small breakdowns but nothing major. Will post some pictures as I find them

As said above, I think everybody had a great time on these trails. Thanks Mike for leading the run. I drove away with a broken left front shock and broken left front upper control arm mount.
    Good times.

Steve
    All slow and no show

Comment

with no pictures being posted. I dont believe you guys went there.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

A couple of guys took a bunch of pictures.
        They just haven't uploaded any yet. I got lazy and didn't take any pictures. As soon as Mike Koher post his pics we will make a believer out of you yet Josh:shades:
        Here ya go http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...Hammer%20Cake/
        Last edited by aw12345; 03-21-09, 11:33 PM.

Comment

OK I'll be first.
          Click the link, I'll post some pix later. It was a long day, but probably one of the best runs to date.

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...view=slideshow
          Last edited by mkjeepers; 03-21-09, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Hammerdown

Art is that my line staddeling the crack on Hammerdown? Wished I could of been there, Kevin.

Comment

what a awesome time , thanks mike for leading that was some crazy stuff we did and with that broken front brake line it made for some interesting driving , heading back to corona was a whole different story with passenger side front brake only !!!

Comment

Mike,

Nice pictures! Fun day watching you guy's.

Josh,

This trail is calling your name. You must put this on your list.

Mitch

Comment

Had a great time yesterday! Thanks Mike!
                  To me this trail actually makes the Bull Frog a piece a cake....it was a lot a fun! Heres a link for a different perspective of some photos:

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/k...view=slideshow

Comment

Looks like a fun run, thanks for sharing the pics,,,, what are the GPS points to the starting point of the run? Any directions to get there?
                    06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                    07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Great pictures guys!!! Looks like I missed a fun run.
                      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

curtis you missed a good one , dont let these pics fool ya there was some steep stuff, i had barney1 standing on its front tires what seem like forever before the ass end decided to come down , by far the closest i came fron going end over end .....

Comment

Thank's to Art & Fred

Thank's to Art and Fred for your help getting me up the hill there in Box Canyon!! Never tried that line before! LOL

I really need to get that locker in ASAP! Just waiting on the front ring & pinion to show up and I'm good to go!

Scott

Last edited by avjeepfreek; 03-22-09, 10:59 AM.
                          "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                            curtis you missed a good one , dont let these pics fool ya there was some steep stuff, i had barney1 standing on its front tires what seem like forever before the ass end decided to come down , by far the closest i came fron going end over end .....
                            Steve, I just happen to turn around, what I saw was pretty frightning!......really close call!! Just glad it worked out.

Btw, Karrie, Chris's wife, (they were behind you) I believe she got a shot.... The're not members yet....I'll hit him up for the pics they took, see if it came out.... I believe thats wat Mike had called the ' Nose Dive '.
                            Tony
                            Last edited by tony m; 03-22-09, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Well let's stick a couple of pictures here since pictures are like a 1000 words

Last edited by aw12345; 03-22-09, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X