SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Back on topic! Before she says it.

Geeb's, I plan to be in camp around 1200 too. Wanna link up and travel out together? My CB works most of the time.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

USMC, sure my bro, Myself and 2 other jeeps are leaveing the San Fernando Valley at 7.30 on Friday morning..We should be at camp before noon I,m in a blue TJ blk.soft top, Steve (SAR JEEPER) is in a white CJ with a blk. soft top, and Dale is in a blk CJ with a tan soft top...I,ll be on channel 4 and wait up for ya...
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
          USMC, sure my bro, Myself and 2 other jeeps are leaveing the San Fernando Valley at 7.30 on Friday morning..We should be at camp before noon I,m in a blue TJ blk.soft top, Steve (SAR JEEPER) is in a white CJ with a blk. soft top, and Dale is in a blk CJ with a tan soft top...I,ll be on channel 4 and wait up for ya...
          [COLOR="Sienna"]We'll be coming into camp with the Silver YJ and the Liberty. We'll drop off the liberty and head out to link up with the others. Thanks! Wife doesn't like heading out into the canyons alone (although it sounds like there will be a lot of traffic)[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Geeb & Steve,

My wife, a friend, and I are Leaving Lucerne Valley at 0900 hrs Friday morning. We'll be in Calico by 11:00. Geeb & Steve, if you arrive at camp before me, leave room for my trailer by you guys! I'll be on CB Ch 04, 146.52 MHz 2M Ham, & my cell phone.

If I get there bfore you, I think I want to go in the canyon just a little further for protection from the wind. If you want I'll be sure to save space for you guys.

Nick - What time will you & Barb be coming through Lucerne?
            Last edited by Roger; 03-24-09, 05:21 PM.
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

As an update to this run from Chuck: More trash than expected was found and picked up! They had to take two full-size trucks back in, fill them up, and then headed to the dump! About 14 vehicles came out to help.

THANK YOU for all of your hard work in keeping our trails safe and clean. You're a great example for the community and beyond.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X