Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck, I,m in with Steve plan on arriving about 12.00 noon..
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by gon2srf View Post
      Hey guys, new member here freshly signed up. I participated in the previous two clean ups and was wondering what scale of clean up you have planned and is there going to be any place to dumps bags, large items, etc? Besides gloves, heavy dutys bags, is there any other gear I should bring? Thanks alot.

Scott
      were going to have to dispose of what ever we collect
      [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

I have some folks coming out from other forums. Where on Mule Canyon Rd do you want them? At the intersection of Mule Canyon and Calico Rd or on Mule Canyon Rd at the entrance to the canyon?
        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
          Okay, Ive talked to Sarah. She has already been in touch with Rose at the BLM. They are indeed going to be providing trash pick up for us.

Thank you all for volunteering.

Tam

Sweet thank you i was goning to contact her tomm you guys rule
          [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Chuck,

I'll be there before noon on Friday to help with the clean up. I won't be staying late, so no Doran or Odessa for me.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
              were going to have to dispose of what ever we collect
              Glad the BLM is lending a hand, thanks.

Comment

I received this email yesterday

Originally posted by Alan Draper
                I saw your post on the SBNF forum about the cleanup. Unfortunately the group that did the cleanup the last two years fell apart and event fell through the cracks. I am planning a cleanup later in the year with a different group. Please keep in touch and I'll keep you posted on when and where.

Thanks!

Alan Draper
                Gale Banks Eng
                Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

The Plan

All right boys and girls. Here is the map and gpx file for the route we will take.
                  http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...942#post125942
                  Last edited by dirtman13; 03-22-09, 08:39 AM. Reason: Cropped map for larger image
                  Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
                    I have some folks coming out from other forums. Where on Mule Canyon Rd do you want them? At the intersection of Mule Canyon and Calico Rd or on Mule Canyon Rd at the entrance to the canyon?
                    Doug, We will meet right off of Calico Rd. and Mule Canyon.
                    Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                      Doug, We will meet right off of Calico Rd. and Mule Canyon.
                      I'll bring as many 30 gal trash bags as I can rangle up
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

So for us guys that are gonna show up at noon..How are we gonna hook up?? I know a few of you a bit and what your jeeps look like I,ll be with Steve (SARJEEPER) in his white CJ blk soft top and me in my TJ blue with blk top..hope to find ya,ll...Thanks Fellers!!

Comment

Geebo,

Sounds like Mule Canyon and Calico Road at noon. See you there!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                            So for us guys that are gonna show up at noon..How are we gonna hook up?? I know a few of you a bit and what your jeeps look like I,ll be with Steve (SARJEEPER) in his white CJ blk soft top and me in my TJ blue with blk top..hope to find ya,ll...Thanks Fellers!!
                            Geebo, I would suggest you guys start at Mule Canyon and follow the route I posted. We will not be in any rush and I'm sure you will catch up. I'm sure we will be in Mule Canyon for a while. A lot of people camp there. Just remember we will be on channel 4.

I finally got a good CB that works. I should actually be able to talk to you this time.
                            Check out .

Comment

Mitch& Chuck, Sounds good ..Yeah,Chuck it will be good to hear ya! LOL.. I,m gonna upgrade my CB soon also..See ya Fri..

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13
                                Doesn't almost everyone keep a few high school pictures.
                                [COLOR="Sienna"]It's the ears huh?[/COLOR]
                                [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                                Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X