Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't forget we are haveing a pot luck saturday night so bring something you'd like to share
    Tired of all the BS
    NO BS CAMPING AND WHEELING

Comment

I'm thinking KFC is close by.

Comment

That's cool too
        Tired of all the BS

Comment

Directions to campsite:

Exit outlet center drive from the 15 fwy and enter the OHV area just past the offramp. Go past the OHV sign and go to the left. Follow the road 3/4 mile or so and the camp is on the right.

The toilets are just about 1/8 mile from the camp so pretty convienent but not right on top of them.

Deans trailer will be there and my morothome will be there. The banner is blue with a white noBS logo on it and will be hung from the trailer and motorhome.

He has a big pirate flag that he flys on his trailer and I have a big american flag. You should see the jeeps there(we will make them visible from the road). We will turn the CB on to channel 4 so when you get there start calling and we will walk you in if you cannot find us.

~CRASH!~

Comment

no bs fest

im new but ill be there

Comment

Good event, good people, good wheeling, good food, what more could you ask for? Well ok, less wind, an unbroken Jeep would be nice....... :lol:

Here are some pics since they say thousands of words:
              Here is part of the line-up back at camp. Had several other vehicles that made it but were not there for this pic.

On the Devils Loop trail.

Local we found on the trail. We chased him from between the rocks before we proceeded. No sense running over the critters.

Ummmm.....Mountain goat? Lets see, 4cyl YJ, dang near stock height, 29" tires, 4.88's, lockers, stick, great driving, Unstoppable! This thing impressed!

Most fun to watch of the day:
              Gotta love seeing a long wheelbase full size truck on tight Jeep trails. This rig did great!

Back at camp on the Jeep-Go-Round

Great times! Looking forward to the next outing w/ the No BS Club.
              Thanks Dan and crew!

Comment

yes.. great times, good wheeling. cant wait for next year.

Comment

Look's like fun!! Did anyone get a gps track of the Devil's loop?
                  WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkcrazyjim2 View Post
                    yes i did I just need to figure out how to work the dang thing to see cords
                    Tired of all the BS

Comment

Looks like a good time was had by all! I had plans to join you guys, but this whole self-employed concept is taking some getting used to.....
                      Money pit!

Comment

Glad ya'll had a good time,thanks for pics.

Comment

Originally posted by jkcrazyjim2 View Post

You can find it on google maps under "Stoddard area". I'm pretty sure I made it so it is viewable by all.

edit: says it is public but when I look for it w/out logging in, I can't find it.......stupid interweb.
                          Last edited by JJsKJ; 05-04-09, 09:22 AM. Reason: interent sucks

Comment

The boys and I had a great time on Saturday. Thanks for the invite and for showing us around. The wind chased us away, hope Sunday went well. Mat

Comment

Working...
                            X