This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pismo 2/28

Anybody interested in Pismo Beach on the 28th?
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Maybe let me check my work schedule and if the new kitchen is done by then I can be talked into it.

Comment

Here's the forecast:
      Last edited by sarah; 02-13-04, 10:03 PM.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

It's cheaper than Dumont Dunes(I think it is still under $10 to get in) and about the same distance. And there is far more stuff nearby. Let's see Dumont or Pismo.... decisions, decisions....

Comment

Originally posted by cc2
          It's cheaper than Dumont Dunes(I think it is still under $10 to get in) and about the same distance. And there is far more stuff nearby. Let's see Dumont or Pismo.... decisions, decisions....

This is for the 28th. Not this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
            This is for the 28th. Not this weekend.
            Yep... I would like to hit the sand dunes one of these weekends. With gas going for almost $2.00 a gallon, a long trip every other weekend is going hit the budget hard. So I will have to decide on either Dumont this weekend or Pismo in a couple of weeks. :confused: ... and there is also Glamis :confused: :confused:

Comment

Chris and I were at Pismo a few weeks ago, Superbowl Sunday in fact. It was perfect, no one was there! It was $4 for day use. It was fun, but I think playing in the dunes for more then a few hours would get boring.

Have fun guys, whatever you do!

Tam
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                ... It was fun, but I think playing in the dunes for more then a few hours would get boring.
                [Have fun guys, whatever you do!

Tam

The dunes are fun and spending more than a day there can be tough. It takes a least a day to get rid of all of the sand.

Comment

I've never been to Pismo, I'd probably be up to taking a drive out there. From where I live Yahoo says it's 171 miles 2.51 hours. I will keep checking the thread to see if it's a go.
                  *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                  Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                  Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

I don'tknow why I posted this, but I have a prior engagement that day. I'm going to cancel this trip and do it another time.

Comment

Working...
                    X