X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• igofshn
    replied
    I don'tknow why I posted this, but I have a prior engagement that day. I'm going to cancel this trip and do it another time.

Leave a comment:

• CMeTopless818
    replied
    I've never been to Pismo, I'd probably be up to taking a drive out there. From where I live Yahoo says it's 171 miles 2.51 hours. I will keep checking the thread to see if it's a go.

Leave a comment:

• cc2
    replied
    Originally posted by JeepGal
    ... It was fun, but I think playing in the dunes for more then a few hours would get boring.
    [Have fun guys, whatever you do!

Tam

The dunes are fun and spending more than a day there can be tough. It takes a least a day to get rid of all of the sand.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Chris and I were at Pismo a few weeks ago, Superbowl Sunday in fact. It was perfect, no one was there! It was $4 for day use. It was fun, but I think playing in the dunes for more then a few hours would get boring.

Have fun guys, whatever you do!

Tam

Leave a comment:

• cc2
    replied
    Originally posted by igofshn
    This is for the 28th. Not this weekend.
    Yep... I would like to hit the sand dunes one of these weekends. With gas going for almost $2.00 a gallon, a long trip every other weekend is going hit the budget hard. So I will have to decide on either Dumont this weekend or Pismo in a couple of weeks. :confused: ... and there is also Glamis :confused: :confused:

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    Originally posted by cc2
    It's cheaper than Dumont Dunes(I think it is still under $10 to get in) and about the same distance. And there is far more stuff nearby. Let's see Dumont or Pismo.... decisions, decisions....

This is for the 28th. Not this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• cc2
    replied
    It's cheaper than Dumont Dunes(I think it is still under $10 to get in) and about the same distance. And there is far more stuff nearby. Let's see Dumont or Pismo.... decisions, decisions....

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Here's the forecast:
    Last edited by sarah; 02-13-04, 10:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tazdevil
    replied
    Maybe let me check my work schedule and if the new kitchen is done by then I can be talked into it.

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    started a topic Pismo 2/28

Pismo 2/28

Anybody interested in Pismo Beach on the 28th?
Working...
X