Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and those are 39 inch stickies right? its like a nice version of my buddys you saw in JV. sick..... im still on my short arm kit 44/30 and 35s but ill try and keep up
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
      and those are 39 inch stickies right? its like a nice version of my buddys you saw in JV. sick..... im still on my short arm kit 44/30 and 35s but ill try and keep up
      Ya they are 39.5"s i wanted 42 Iroks but they are very pricy and i already spent way too much on this thing. I got a deal on these used tires, once they wear out i will step up to a 42" tire.
      See you at KOH
      moon buggy
      5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
        Man, looks like you guys had a great time. We were there the previous weekend.

Nice to see Stu's rig back on the trail. Wonder when Andrew's rig will be done?

Rich
        That may be a sore subject with Andrew. I had a buddy that helped me build mine and he was really getting tired of my Jeep blocking his whole garage, so that is always a good way to get stuff done faster. But we did the backyard garage build where it does not have to be a show piece. I look forward to wheeling with you again. You always show me a great time. See you at KOH
        moon buggy
        5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
          Mike,
          Just don't follow too close to Stuart. Parts may suddenly start falling off. You know how those low buck backyard builds are...
          Ya know I luv ya Stu.
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks for all of the the great pics! Looks like a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              Mike,
              Just don't follow too close to Stuart. Parts may suddenly start falling off. You know how those low buck backyard builds are...
              Ya know I luv ya Stu.
              uh oh... is he using a harbor freight welder for all the brackets etc... well im sure I can maneuver around some parts on Wrecking ball or sledge
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X