Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never been to Miller and it sounds fun. If anyone is going to run it on saturday the 21st i could go and meet up with ya. Is the trail pretty hardcore or pretty easy?? I'd like to check it out sometime, hopefully with someone who knows whats what around there.

Anyone can pm me or post it up and we can meet.
    1997 Green TJ
    RE 3.5 SF Lift Kit w/ RS9000 shocks
    Currie AntiRock, Some KC's and
    some other goodies riding on 33's

Comment

Well, since I started this mess, I'm in

ChrisL mentioned the trails have gotten alot easier, 2WD easy. Anyone know for sure?

I hate to drive out there for fire roads

Justin
      -Justin Myers-
      I can't make my mind up
      Will I ever settle?
      What kind of rig do I want?

Comment

You will need 4wd.....there is no way you can smooth over rocks.The last part of it should be a little rocky.Fun trail, and not an easy one for some.Easy for chrisL because he is on 37's.

Comment

Originally posted by tjdave
          I've never been to Miller and it sounds fun. If anyone is going to run it on saturday the 21st i could go and meet up with ya. Is the trail pretty hardcore or pretty easy?? I'd like to check it out sometime, hopefully with someone who knows whats what around there.

Anyone can pm me or post it up and we can meet.
          I can make the 21st. I was there about 6 weeks ago. it's pretty easy.
          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

hey guys...are some of you dropping out of the Ricks Wash Run on the 21st in AppleValley?

maybe we can run miller on thhe 22nd?

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
              hey guys...are some of you dropping out of the Ricks Wash Run on the 21st in AppleValley?

maybe we can run miller on thhe 22nd?

Tam
              that's the idea.
              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

It is probably closed after the last storm. Rangers close it when theres snow. Possible open by then.But you might want to have an alternate plan.

Comment

Good point Taz. Anyone we can call?

As for doing that trail in 2WD? Ha Ha ...not likely. For big Jeeps up there in the stratosphere, yeah, it's that easy. For us driving very young Jeeps (read: no lift, smaller tires and not even 6 months old until the 14th), it is a bit of a challenge in spots. There was one spot in the last part that my Jeep was clawing to get up a short rocky spot. I also got to go BANG in one spot (same spot that Nissan Frontier lost his step).

Comment

The 22nd is'nt getting here fast enough. All this talk about "clawing" and "banging" is giving me a rash. I'm probably gonna' have to hit the Snake or something before then.
                    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

My neighbor is riding with me to see if he wants to start taking his Jeep out. He's a nice guy and has a little money in his YJ...he's just never been on dirt.

And if he decides to run, his Jeep needs tow hooks put in before it can go out with us. (Oh, who has a torque wrench? Will need that to put the tow hooks on? :confused

Comment

Hey whats up guys im new on the board, from Santa Barbara. Im planning on making this trip in my ZJ 6.5in Lift and 32's. I have no front tow hooks is this going to be a problem? It doesent sound like this is going to be a difficult trail but I have never been so I have no idea. Im really looking forward to the trip and its looking to be a great time.
                        These pics are old btw.

-Chris
                        94' XJ,4.0,Tera Low 4:1
                        D44/9inch, Locked, 36x14.50 TSL's and way to much lift

Comment

Cool Jeep dude. If it's a problem you can borrow one of mine ( tow hook)
                          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

you should invest in kevins radiator support. It's like 130$ and will provide you with front tow points. Nice jeep by the way. I agree with the no bumpers, I haven't had bumpers on my ZJ since last TDS. Even though it's retired and a have my XJ, I'm still love a nice ZJ. Looking forward to wheelin with you. You'll see my ZJ it's my tow vehicle now. Are you going to TDS?
                            I have 2

Comment

Hey Chris,

We need to fix that steering before you go anywhere

Get that trackbar tightened down?

Justin

Originally posted by MendoZJ
                              Hey whats up guys im new on the board, from Santa Barbara. Im planning on making this trip in my ZJ 6.5in Lift and 32's. I have no front tow hooks is this going to be a problem? It doesent sound like this is going to be a difficult trail but I have never been so I have no idea. Im really looking forward to the trip and its looking to be a great time.
                              These pics are old btw.

-Chris
                              -Justin Myers-
                              I can't make my mind up
                              Will I ever settle?
                              What kind of rig do I want?

Comment

Cool jeep! tow hooks are a must on all jeeps when leaving the pavement!! but miller did not look too rough last time I ran it! They have just groomed it:confused:
                                97tj Sport Soft Top - Chili Pepper Red - 5spd - d30-35-unlocked-@3:07
                                31"BFG-MT's - GMRS,CB - tow Hooks - Hi LIft - Trail Scars

Comment

Working...
                                X