• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome video Mike!!

Thanks fo sharing!

Comment

Wow, great pics and video guys.......

Comment

Wow!! Awesome pics. Wish we could have made the trek up. You guys are animals!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Wow what great pics and video!!
          What are the trail coordinates, for the Isham, could not find on dirttopia.
          Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

Having troubles posting pics. Here are my pics from Isham: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ham/?start=all
            Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              Hey Mike! Nice video editing! I like the Steppen Wolf redux... Nice. What program did ya use? .....
              Thanks! The remix is by Crystal Method. The software is Windows Movie Maker. It came already on my PC that I bought in 08. It took me a couple of tries to get it right, but it seems easy to use.
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by luskie View Post
                Wow what great pics and video!!
                What are the trail coordinates, for the Isham, could not find on dirttopia.
                I'm a map guy, still don't have a GPS. But, I do have a map with coordinates so I can get you close. The trail starts off of the Valley Sand and Gravel Quarry road at about: 117* 18'00" and 35* 51'00"

The trail is marked by a tiny brown BLM trail arrow about a foot tall and starts out going north in a wash until turning East North East to the narrows of the canyon.

I'll post something on Dirtopia later. I have several trails in the area that I want to update on that site.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                  Thanks! The remix is by Crystal Method. The software is Windows Movie Maker. It came already on my PC that I bought in 08. It took me a couple of tries to get it right, but it seems easy to use.
                  Cool! Next time I come over I wanna play with that. I've heard it's very user freindly. BTW, thanks for letting Pam and me crash Friday night. You guys ROCK!
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I have been following this thread the whole way through......I am really irritated at myself for not taking the opportunity to join you guys on this run!
                    That trail looks like alot of fun!

Make sure to post something when you all are thinking about heading in that direction again!
                    Money pit!

Comment

Originally posted by pdw View Post
                      I have been following this thread the whole way through......I am really irritated at myself for not taking the opportunity to join you guys on this run!
                      That trail looks like alot of fun!

Make sure to post something when you all are thinking about heading in that direction again!
                      I had so much fun that I am willing to do another trip. It's a long way for a short trail, but I have to agree with Rat Patrol, it was worth it.

[/COLOR]

Comment

I can't wait to do this trail. All I need is tube fenders, better rockers, corner guards, roll cage, tires, winch, re-gear, spares.......How 'bout Spring 2013? Maybe I should try to bum a ride if there's a return trip this year.

Comment

I had so much fun that I am willing to do another trip. It's a long way for a short trail, but I have to agree with Rat Patrol, it was worth it.

:yay: Again, again, again! Myself and another friend want to join in on the fun!
                          Money pit!

Comment

I'm a map guy, still don't have a GPS. But, I do have a map with coordinates so I can get you close. The trail starts off of the Valley Sand and Gravel Quarry road at about: 117* 18'00" and 35* 51'00"

The trail is marked by a tiny brown BLM trail arrow about a foot tall and starts out going north in a wash until turning East North East to the narrows of the canyon.

I'll post something on Dirtopia later. I have several trails in the area that I want to update on that site.
                            I mapped the whole trail. I'll post the coordinates later.
                            Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by pdw View Post

:yay: Again, again, again! Myself and another friend want to join in on the fun!
                              My Saturdays in January are full. Sundays are open mostly, but it's a long round-trip when you have to hit work the next day. But if you are willing, I am too......:dunno:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by mrthieba View Post
                                I can't wait to do this trail. All I need is tube fenders, better rockers, corner guards, roll cage, tires, winch, re-gear, spares.......How 'bout Spring 2013? Maybe I should try to bum a ride if there's a return trip this year.
                                HA! Naw, that Rubi of yours on the lift you have will get you through. If we make a run soon, you should join in.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X