Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics and awesome video...Add this trail to the list of places to go before it gets to hot.
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Nice! Looks like a blast!
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

If Fienstien gets this place closed I'm gonna sell my Jeep.
        Another trail to check off the list of been there done that, another one to add to the favorites column. The descriptions I've heard about this trail didn't quite get it right. Difficult, technical, exciting, narrow, slippery, and most of all, FUN! I will say that I thought it was too far to drive for one trail, but it's not. Trust me. Worth all the time involved getting there and back. And when you can do it with guys and gals like I just did, even better.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Nice vid's... Chuck, can you say "air"?
          Best, Max7
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Great trip. Well worth the drive.

Here are the rest of the pics and videos.
            http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/f...sham%20Canyon/
            If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

Poor Alisha,

I finally fiqured it out, Chuck is terrorizing that poor lady by doing the wheel balancing thing, But I guess it does save on tread wear! Great pictures.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                Poor Alisha,

I finally fiqured it out, Chuck is terrorizing that poor lady by doing the wheel balancing thing, But I guess it does save on tread wear! Great pictures.

Mitch
                I figured if I keep scaring her she's going to let me build a buggy so she will be safer. She tapped out twice. :shout:let me out!!!!!!

Guys another great trip. This one was to short. Glad I made it home. Jeep was running a little ruff. Tore the engine apart today so I'll be out for a while. Going through everything. I did find some loose bolts in the exhaust. Hope that was the problem.
                Check out .

Comment

Wow great photos and videos! I really enjoyed, and was humbled by what you guys did. I've done Fish Canyon before, and when you said you when up Isham and dropped down into Fish Canyon, I was picturing that south end of the box canyon at the Silent Sepulchre location!

Did you guys check out the waterfalls on the east side of Fish canyon at the end? They are kinda interesting geolocially. The last one is pure black lava, and as you walk up to it, you go through a weird rock paved dirt thing.

Lava fall at the end:

View from Silent Sepulchre looking down into Fish Canyon:
                  Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                  Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                  HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Hey Nathan, Yes we found that canyon that you have pics from. It was late in the day so my pics are shadowed, but the slot canyon is beautiful!

The Canyon alone was worth the trip up the wash:

[COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

Finally, a complete Vid!

I've been working on this for several days now, and I finally have a YouTube vid of this run to share. I'm still working on my skills, but this is my first shot at something other than just clips:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFf6Htk5L4

Let me know if this link doesn't work!

Hello? Kurt and Chuck? I know that you took pics and vid! If you post them up, I can include them in the DVD that I am making for all the folks that went. Come on, work with me!
                      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Very nicely done Mike, I enjoyed watching it, good video quality also, I could watch it full screen

Comment

Wow!!! Nicely done Mike. I'll post my pics tonight. Hopefully this DVD will get completed unlke the Dusy one. Kurt!!!!
                          Check out .

Comment

Hey Mike! Nice video editing! I like the Steppen Wolf redux... Nice. What program did ya use? Sorry, I took a total of 15 pictures and those were of the moon at the end when we were airing up. Don't ask why I didn't take more, I don't know!

And the Dusy DVD will be done sometime in 2010. Naaaa. 2011. Ok I'll finish it soon. I need some new music to dub with.
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Mike,

Great job on the video! It gives a different perspective to the canyon for sure.

Mitch

Comment

Great video. I have to learn to make videos to show people who don't know how to use internet.
                                If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

Working...
                                X