Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4point View Post
    Man Billy you work fast. I haven't even uploaded my pics yet. Great pics. I'll get mine up soon.
    Al and company, I had a great time and will do this again. I'm glad getting off the trail took longer than it was supposed to because I wasn't ready to leave.
    I would've put them up last night but I needed to reg here and figure out where to put them. Glad you all made it home alright. You guys had a long drive.

Comment

Hey Todd, glad you are getting it fixed this week and yes we could have built you an extra heavy duty mount in no time, but as long as you get back on the trail thats's really what's important.

Comment

The drive really isn't that bad for the fun we have wheeling down there. If you figure a typical drive to get to any wheeling around our neck of the woods is a minimum 1-1/2 to 2 hour drive the extra 20 minutes is worth it.

You'll have t come up this summer and wheel with us in pines. We can plan a weekend trip where we stay the night so no one has a long drive after a day of wheeling.

Once again thanks for the photo's and vid's

Comment

Originally posted by cweed View Post
          The drive really isn't that bad for the fun we have wheeling down there. If you figure a typical drive to get to any wheeling around our neck of the woods is a minimum 1-1/2 to 2 hour drive the extra 20 minutes is worth it.

You'll have t come up this summer and wheel with us in pines. We can plan a weekend trip where we stay the night so no one has a long drive after a day of wheeling.

Once again thanks for the photo's and vid's
          Yeah that sounds good, I love the sierras. I took my enduros up to Kings Canyon a few years ago with some friends to do some riding and loved it. Once I found some groves of the giant redwoods I didn't want to leave. I'll go up there anytime.

Comment

Al and Paul goofing off.

Land cruiser in the notch.

cweed to the rescue.

Cause of the problem..........ROCKS

more........

Comment

A different angle on CWeed's CJ at the notch.

Link to the remainder of the pics.
              http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/j...Canyon%201-09/

Comment

Just a note, Al and I (me being much heavier) stood on the back corner of the CJ to right it and he drove out of that.

Comment

Thanks.

I just wanted to say thanks for the great day. Thanks for the invite Paul, and it was good to see you again Clay. Thanks for the help out of the notch; the only damage sustained was a broken tail light lens - thank you Line-X! Hope to see you all again in July.
                  Kyle
                  Last edited by Cruiser7773; 01-04-09, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Here's some pics.... We had fun! Look forward to the next trip. Thanks for the fun birthday!

http://s431.photobucket.com/albums/qq36/tahoegirl73/

Comment

Originally posted by Cruiser7773 View Post
                      Here's some pics.... We had fun! Look forward to the next trip. Thanks for the fun birthday!
                      Boy, you kept that one quiet............. Happy Birthday

How did i miss the cake? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGoat View Post
                        Rob climbing a steep hill with a ledge in the middle.

Then rob got stuck on a rock in the middle of the trail

I came through there later that day..but I took the bypass! (stock '06 Commander) My poor wife (never been 4 wheeling before) was certain we wouldn't make it. Did just fine and got approval for a lift purchase...."at some point finances permitting". Oh well, it's a start!
                        '06 Commander
                        '49 Caterpillar 112 Grader

Comment

"Oh well it's a start" ......and all downhill from there!
                          Just
                          Empty
                          Every
                          Pocket

Comment

Working...
                          X