Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Max! You are not going to make it tomorrow?

Tomb Raider- I'll run Bullfrog tomorrow, and I'll report back to you if it is a trail that you could make or not- LOL!

Thats prolly a good place to run the RC crawlers too!

I just talked to one of my TJ buddies in AV that is coming with, too.

Comment

Sunday is still on for Calico! 9:00 breakfast at Peggy Sues head to trail approx 9:45. Mule Canyon cutoff to Doran up to Bismark Mine, over to Wall Street, down Odessa. Would like to do a short explore into a mine, so bring a flashlight. CB channel 4 OK? I am bringing friends who have never done this sort of thing. Mat

Comment

I'm going to try to be there. Will know for sure tomorrow.
        "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Just got back from doing Bullfrog today---- Wow! We had a blast!!! Great group of 7 Jeeps. More details later!

Comment

Originally posted by 4xfiend View Post
            I'm going to try to be there. Will know for sure tomorrow.
            Hope to see you there along with a couple of others.

Comment

Mark,

It was great meeting you today on the Bullfrog. What an awesome trail! I've got a bunch of photo's and video's, I'm just waiting for Art to start a report post.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                Mark,

It was great meeting you today on the Bullfrog. What an awesome trail! I've got a bunch of photo's and video's, I'm just waiting for Art to start a report post.

Mitch

Back atcha Mitch! That was really fun today. Cant wait to see the pics!

Mitch, Fred, Tony, Curtis, Bo, Art. Right? Now I need to learn everybodys handle here on the board!!!

I said 7 Jeeps, but I think that makes 8 with my Buddy Brian.

Comment

man guys wish i could have made it maybe next time
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by DriverJC View Post
                    The Better Half told me I could go and play with the boys. so I'm good for Calico on Sunday at 9am.

See yall There.

BTW: What CB Channel will we be running? or does every one have a HAM?
                    cool. so who is hope for a sunday calico run. you wanna start a new thread?
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow. I'll be at Peggy Sue's around 9:30 to meet up with you guys since I won't be eating there.
                      "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

After hooking everything up I found that I had a very bad vibration while towing the jeep. After turning around and driving the jeep I found that I had MASSIVE Death Wobble.

Not a good thing. so I adjusted the Camber, re-did the alignment and installed the Steering Stabilizer.

Now we are good.

Note to self. do not run with 6" of lift and 35" tires with out a steering stabilizer

See yall there tomorrow at 0900

Joel

Comment

Working...
                        X