Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim and I made it back into Corona safely and both of us had a Great time. Neither of us can wait until we go out again.

Thank you for a great run.

All pictures that Tim and I took can be viewed here.
    http://gallery.me.com/gijoel#100212&...lack&view=grid

Joel

Comment

That looks like it was a fun run and great pictures.
      Josh looks like you remodeled your Rubi again, tank back underneath and a cool spare tire mount. Does it wheel better this way?

Comment

umm it's more functional. I carry a spare tire now versus being in the tow truck. I like the way it is right now. I just gotta pick up the metal from a shop. I dropped some diamond plate in the bottom of the bed. looks cleaner. gonna add some backup lights as well. just trying to find a style I like. A guy here in simi has the same setup.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

wow the vids and pics are still coming in. jeez even the one of going backwards
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Josh, I noticed you already replaced the bottle opener on your Jeep!
            WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Excellent pictures everyone! Looks like a great trip. I figured that there would be more snow out there.

Josh, nice look with the tire mount (pre-runner?), looks functional and unique.

Nathan, you took the best group of photo's ever. Between the subjects, color, focus, and captions. Very professional!!!!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by jkcrazyjim2 View Post
                Josh, I noticed you already replaced the bottle opener on your Jeep!
                yeah. I couldnt go with out it. It's funny a couple other guys there had the same one.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

It was great meeting you as well. My wife loves to get out and she'll pitch in anywhere she can. She and I want ot get out meet people and expose out two boy's to off roading.
                  I have to say everyone we have met from MJR and other clubs have been great and fun to be with. I can't wait to go again.

Thanks to all for a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                    Nathan, you took the best group of photo's ever. Between the subjects, color, focus, and captions. Very professional!!!!

Mitch
                    Wow thanks, that's mighty fine praise coming from a nice photographer such as yourself. My secret is to shoot lots of photos and only then post the few that look good. I think its called the Law of Averages :-)
                    Last edited by nwoods; 12-22-08, 03:31 PM.
                    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

That was one great day of Wheelin'! Thanks to all who came out!
                      Can't do it again soon enough! Thanks for all the great pix too!

Comment

Wow, you guys were right. :hide: All that snow is gone!? When I drove though there Thursday night I thought you guys were going to freeze. It must have been in the 20's when I crossed though.

Awesome pics by the way.

Comment

looks like I missed a good trip, glad everyone had fun

Comment

Originally posted by smack2020 View Post
                            looks like I missed a good trip, glad everyone had fun
                            Yes you did!!!
                            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

We had a blast! Great to meet all of you! We had never wheeled this area before and really liked it. The V-notch was fun!

Want to say 'thanks' again for all the help when I was 'temporarily forward motion impaired' LOL! (NOT STUCK!)

Comment

How would NMG be in a stock 2 dr. Rubi JK? Doable?

Comment

Working...
                                X