Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes!

That is the first thing that I noticed. The Toyota truck looks like it might have the same problem. That is my nightmare.

Mitch

Comment

dont worry mitch they only put it that way for some pics , they ended up lowering him with a tow strap and everything was fine , just like we would do for you if you ever decide to do some posing for the camera

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post

I've seen that rig pulling them up in Anza. It's pretty sweet.
        Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
          ha beau , if we head out there for new years you not going to nap all day are you .....
          I wasnt napping! I took 4 kids out for a long motorcycle ride when you guys were gone. All the other adults left them behind because they are not fast enough on their bikes. The little track we set up for them was getting boring for them. Kinda like going to do john bull and gold mountain every weekend it gets boring after about the 6th time.

Comment

thats cool beau , just dont want you to miss anything we did some awsome climbs and canyons after we left you saturday

Comment

Yup Chuck the hummer look alike buggy is a pretty cool beast

Comment

is Chuck his name? I forgot. pretty cool guy. The vehicle he drives is called a Sniper. Rad suspension set up with air bags.
                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                  thats cool beau , just dont want you to miss anything we did some awsome climbs and canyons after we left you saturday
                  Me and fred did alot of other stuff the other 2 days you guys were not there and there is always new years also. You guys should of seen the steep incline fred went up. I tried it and it felt like I was going over backwards.

Comment

how about a day at new years trip for the guys that can only do one day ?
                    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I am with you on that one Curtis its not that teribly long a drive one day is enough fun don't have no fancy camping trailer

Comment

You could spend a week out there and not hit all the trails and sites there is so much to do. You got to admit its nice to have fun all day and not have to drive the 2 hours back home. That "fancy trailer" also carries the other toys for me my son & wife, the jeep wont fit. Its sure is nice too run all day and take a hot shower in the trailer and sit by the campfire roasting marshmellows lol.
                        Last edited by Jeeperator; 12-03-08, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I agree Beau, but I'll drive for the time being

Comment

Working...
                          X