Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
    I would nominate Mitch for the most developed wheeler in 2008. For the "It's a rock, Get over it! Award" You Rock Mitch!
    Best, Max7
    x2
    From Rattlesnake to John Bull. You da man.:thumbs_up
    Check out .

Comment

It's a rock, get over it award! Mitch gets my vote. From fire roads to John Bull & Cougar Buttes in 12 or so short weeks!!!
      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Yup from seeing him doing the rock garden on our trail project to wheeling with him on Cleghorn, Mitch rocks. In the new year he will be doing some of those wheel stands like the white YJ

Comment

Come on guys. There are alot of you that are responsible for my actions. I'm just driving it like a Jeep instead of driving it like a Stationwagon, like I was told by more than one of you guys. What a great group of friends! Thanks

Mitch

Oh by the way, whats next???????

Comment

Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
            It seems obvious to me that a great many MJR folks share a direct responsibility for the increasing disregard for life or limb displayed by Mitch in his Jeeping adventures. Not wanting to mention any names but: Max7, Malachi, Rat Patrol, Dirtman13, Roger, and so many others I have not yet had the pleasure to meet (you know who you are you guilty jeepers)......
            Uummm, .... I'm pretty sure that you missed an important name on this list of villians....

I know for a fact that a certain Mr. Nash, Penny's Friend :shoutECV Jeep), INVITED Mitch on this run in the first place! :omg::devil:
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Oh by the way, whats next???????[/QUOTE]

More rocks and happy trails

Comment

Working...
              X