Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch,

I have 20 rounds of 30-06 I must empty. It's 1:30am and I'm just headed to bed. I'll see you in the morning. It is not going to be too early though. I'll be leaving monrovia on my bike headed towards my jeep in Rancho around 9:00am. I should be at the 18 and the 15 around 11:00am I'm guessing. My jeep is ready to go but I won't be able to be up too early. We'll talk in the morning. I hope that's not too late for you. Three hours wheeling in the desert is better than no wheeling at all. Don't go alone; It's not safe ya know...

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Shant,

Call me when you get up here. I'll head out there to scope a few spots and GPS some trails. I get decent phone reception at the Buttes area. Look forward to seeing you.

Mitch

Comment

Well...all went well and I'm glad I ended up going. I realize now after looking at the map that we went too far north when we entered the area. If we kept going straight we might have run into Bullfrog but there's now way of knowing right now. We'll just have to go back and find it again.

I had a great time Mitch! Thanks for everything.

Comment

Mitch and Shant N34* 28'48.6" W116* 48'46.8" Look for red stake and ribbons.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Thanks Curtis. Your coordinates are .82 miles east of the Google picture that John shows on his post (or 1 mile east of the end of Comet). I will go back out in the next few days and do some more exploring. The area has dozens and dozens of trails weaving thru it. I'll post the new trip shortly.

Mitch

Comment

Mitch, forgot warmup spot N34* 29' 03.6 w116* 49' 08.9
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

curtis , when you get your steering back working you going to lead us threw here soon ??

Comment

Yea I could probably do it 12/6 or 12/7.

Comment

Curtis, OK or OK.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                      I'd really like to join the run, but 12/6 is out for me. I'm flying back into town from a business trip that day. 12/7 would work for me if that's what everyone ends up doing. If not, I'm sure that I will find myself on this trail soon. :haha:
                      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                        12/7 I'm there dude!

Comment

I was afraid of this, Mr Bash kept saying "This place is great", "I've gotta come back here", "We could explore for days"....... Another one, down with the sickness.

Fun time for sure,

Mitch

Comment

Well let's go and have some fun

Comment

anybody up for this weekend !!

Comment

Steve you still gonna meet up with us in truckhaven?
                                My plan is to meet up there on Friday, no plans for Saturday yet

Comment

Working...
                                X