Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Chuck,

I'm giving you a hard time. I knew you went wheeling even though you were sick. It's just that you used to race home to post pictures ASAP. You know that if I had a job, a wife, kids, oh never mind I'd still post as soon as I got home. Ha!!!!!

We will wait patiently...................................

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Come on Chuck,

I'm giving you a hard time. I knew you went wheeling even though you were sick. It's just that you used to race home to post pictures ASAP. You know that if I had a job, a wife, kids, oh never mind I'd still post as soon as I got home. Ha!!!!!

We will wait patiently...................................

Mitch
      That was back before the new job. Times are crazy. I know you were kidding.
      Check out .

Comment

Awesome pictures!

I'm hoping to be ready to do John Bull sometime soon.
        95 YJ
        2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Sebastian,

John Bull is an awesome trail! You should be fine if you hook up with a few of the patient MJR guides. The trail is easier East to West. Hope to meet up on the trail.

Mitch

Comment

i think its easier west to east. Sebastian, you'll be fine on John Bull, i've seen it done on 30s with open diffs in a 4 cyl yj.

Comment

TJ Clay is correct, eastbound is the easier direction while westbound the more challenging direction.
              '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

I guess that I'll have to run it West to East just to compare. Definately a cool and fun trail.

Mitch

Comment

Thanks guys, I will keep an eye out for the next John Bull run. I did Gold Mountain last year during a snow storm and with open diffs and I did OK. Now I have a front locker and will hopefully be done with my Ford 8.8 swap within the next couple weeks.
                  95 YJ
                  2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

next time

Originally posted by TJ Clay View Post
                    i think its easier west to east. Sebastian, you'll be fine on John Bull, i've seen it done on 30s with open diffs in a 4 cyl yj.
                    I've got open diffs... and 32's so i'm ready to go!:tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                      Since Great88 made it through without an issue this time, I'm sure that 'next time' we will post the run for all the MJR folks that want to join.

I just hope that everyone is willing to wait for me to try to the harder lines again... damn that was fun!!!
                      Looks like you guys had a good time,.. nice pics by the way....MATT
                      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Finally got a chance to post some pics from Mitch's John Bull run.

The rest http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...-08/?start=all
                        Check out .

Comment

Hey Chuck,

Thanks for the pictures. Welcome back!

Mitch

Comment

Wow Chuck! Great pics. It makes me even more hungry to get back out to the trail again. Moreover, Thanks for distracting me from work with memories of such a fun run! Man!, I needed that!

I hope that you are beating your head cold and feeling better.
                            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                            [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm feeling a lot better. Now I can get ready for DV.
                              Check out .

Comment

Working...
                              X