Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
    Looks like it will be Lila and I, looking forward to it!
    Best, Max7
    Lesa and I are going to try and follow Max out there on Sat! See you all there!

Scott
    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Please stop by the Partnership For Johnson Valley - Friends Of Johnson Valley - Cal 4 Wheel booth at the BRP Fun Run on Saturday, December 13, 2008.

Take a few minutes to watch the PowerPoint briefing that will show the Marines that expansion into Johnson Valley is the wrong way to go!

Go East Marines, go East!

Members will be available to discuss the maps of the expansion proposals

Computers and printers will be available for you to write your comments

Working together, we can Save Johnson Valley

Special thanks to BRP for hosting the second annual Fun Ride

Comment

Anyone know what time the runs are planning on heading out on Sunday morning?

Comment

Yea, x2 but for Sat. just curious. I'll probably get there about 830am. Also they will be selling lunch there too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by avjeepfreek View Post
            Lesa and I are going to try and follow Max out there on Sat! See you all there!

Scott
            Hey Scott, hope to see you and Lesa out there. Angela will be coming along also.

Comment

We will be there tomorrow. What time should we be there. I was thinking about leaving Valencia about 4:30am!

Jeff & Robin

Last edited by RallyeX; 12-12-08, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Scott and Lesa,

I like the way you put that, "we'll try to follow Max". Many have tried. I'll look for you guys in the morning. I couldn't make the Calico thing cause of a mechanical thing, but I'll be at JV Saturday AM.

Jeff,

Crank up the heater cause it will be cold in the morning (32'). I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I think we'll be on ch4. I'm thinking around 9am.

Mitch

Comment

N W S weekend forecast for Cougar Buttes, Ca

Point Forecast: 8 Miles ENE Lucerne Valley CA
                  34.48N 116.81W (Elev. 3592 ft) Cougar Buttes, Ca

Lo 41°F Tonight

Hi 53°F Saturday

Lo 37°F Saturday Night

Hi 45°F Sunday

Lo 34°F Sunday Night

Tonight: Areas of blowing dust after 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.

Saturday: Areas of blowing dust. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Windy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to between 30 and 35 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.

Saturday Night: Areas of blowing dust before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Windy, with a west wind 30 to 35 mph decreasing to between 15 and 20 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.

Sunday: Areas of blowing dust after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Sunday Night: A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
                  "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
                    We will be there tomorrow. What time should we be there. I was thinking about leaving Valencia about 4:30am!

Jeff & Robin
                    If you leave at 430 I think you will be in Cougar Buttes at around 700 maybe 730. Sat traffic will not be bad at all. I doubt the action starts until 800 or 900...? Anyone else know for sure?
                    Best, Max7
                    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                    X