Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too bad we just can't get a refund on these piece of crap lifts we buy.

like a trade back option.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
      That's funny . . . when I called last week, the guy I spoke with mentioned that he'd heard of a bad batch of shock bushings but hadn't heard of any issues with the Control Arm bushings. He was still cool about it and didn't hassle me, just asked for a couple of pics and I had a new pair in a couple of days...even gave me an extra which I thought was pretty cool. I was pretty pleased with the customer service, but at this point am pretty sick of replacing bushings!

Hey Bash was it your UCA or LCA bushings that tore?
      The control arm bushing is not tore just yet but it looks like its coming apart. It's the rear control arm. I don't know the difference between upper or lower though.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
        The control arm bushing is not tore just yet but it looks like its coming apart. It's the rear control arm. I don't know the difference between upper or lower though.
        You've got 8 control arms . . . the lowers are the four on the bottom (usually a bit bigger) that go from the bottom of the axle to the frame and the uppers go from the top of the axle to the frame.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
          That's my boy, Scotty holding the spider. I told him if he didn't pick it up, he was a Pepsi generation x-Marine. I couldn't remember if they poisonous, oh well.

OMG!!! that is one of north Americas most deadly spiders
          very deadly. it's nick name is the three step spider!!

Scotty is very lucky indeed.

J/k whats up Kevin
          74.fj55,74 fj40, 90 monty v6 shorty

Comment

Working...
          X