X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by king4wd2
    We King's might be up for this one. Let me ask the so-called boss BTW, that's Tom; otherwise, I'm the boss
    I dont like turning people down, but this is a very narrow, very rocky, and extremely challenging wash. The last thing I want is to misguide someone. I dont want to have to tow a broken Marvin home Sorry.
    Last edited by JeepGal; 01-19-04, 10:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    We King's might be up for this one. Let me ask the so-called boss BTW, that's Tom; otherwise, I'm the boss

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Originally posted by Cetrov
    And I have do go to a Wedding!

That looks pretty cool, where is it???
    ON all THREE weekends listed?

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by Cetrov

BFE Apple Valley. It's called "Fairview Valley." There's more pics in the gallery of other areas of the valley.

Leave a comment:

• Cetrov
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    i'm in! that looks like a great run i think any one of those dates will do for me. hopefully my jeep is all put together, and ready to go for it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm green with envy Tam...you get to go.

I guess I will live vicariously through the pics since there is no one to ride with. This one is waaaaaaay over my head even if the Jeep was built.

Oh...BTW...would this be a good place for Chris and Brian to settle their little thing? (If so, I will ride on the bumper...in the glovebox...I wanna go!)

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    I'm in . . .

These pics dont do it justice! There are some BFR's, Big F'n Rocks that we have to go over around and through. It is very narrow and rocky.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    started a topic CA: Rick's Wash/Fairview - Feb 21/22

CA: Rick's Wash/Fairview - Feb 21/22

EDIT: This is a really difficult trail - 33's, lockers, and a good amount of lift and experience required ...

Theres this really really sweet wash that we partially explored about 20 min from Ricks place. It looks to be something youll either need some experience, and/or have lockers and some substantial lift. That said, Im not taking Emily, this will be a ride along, and more then likely a walk along, spotting as I go.

Weather Report:

Be prepared for CARNAGE!

Date Feb 21/22 (so you boys have a month to prepare)
    Desert Camping/no facilities

Fairview Valley is in the High Desert

Whos in?

So Far(2/16):
    Rick and Sarah
    Chris and Tam(maybe )
    Brian
    Erik [nailer341]
    Last edited by NAILER341; 02-20-04, 09:23 PM.
Working...
X