Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    that's why we set it for 10am and not 8am. hahaha

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    Originally posted by JeepGal
    HA! This is us youre talking about sarah...first everyone actually getting to ricks place by 10, and secondly everyone leaving at 10 to get to the lakebed by 10:30 is laughable...

oh... wait...you and Rick will already be there...maybe it is possible
    I'm taking bets that they are still late.:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    HA! This is us youre talking about sarah...first everyone actually getting to ricks place by 10, and secondly everyone leaving at 10 to get to the lakebed by 10:30 is laughable...

oh... wait...you and Rick will already be there...maybe it is possible

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Meet at 10am at Rick's.
    If all goes well we can be to the dry lake around 10:30am.
    That work?

Leave a comment:

• bullseye
    replied
    i will be there as of now . I have a couple of friends that will be there but they wil most likely stand and watch and do some other small trails

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    i might... just might have my arb in for this. there are a lot of things that have to fall into place for this to happen. lol

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    a bunch of boys + rick's garage = eriks locker fixed last minute!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by NAILER341
    i dont think i'll make it. i have a locker problem that may or may not be worked out by friday night. so as it stands now.... i dont think i'll make it.
    Only you would use that as an excuse! HA

but seriously, Folks. That sucks! Who's going to bring the spares!?:confused:

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    i dont think i'll make it. i have a locker problem that may or may not be worked out by friday night. so as it stands now.... i dont think i'll make it.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    I'm in . . . I'll edit the "Who's in" in the first post. Please chime in so we dont leave anyone behind! If you already posted that you are going, Post again Please.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    I'm in. I may be driving up late friday night... well... make that early Saturday morning. I figure I can be to AV by 1:30am.

camping? are we camping?:confused:

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    can we get a final roll call on this run so we can figure out camping arrangements?
    Last edited by sarah; 02-18-04, 01:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    Originally posted by tjTerry
    I am still up in the air if I can make this ride. I am waiting on a complete new rearend to appear. I am done with the trouble prone d35. I may borrow and axle from joe just to make this event, but I do not want to waste any $$ on the 35. Joe is trying to locate a D44 or 8.8 to install. I will also gear down at same time.
    Terry
    http://www.jeepbbs.net/forums/showth...&threadid=6546
    here is an 8.8 with 456 gears.

Leave a comment:

• tjTerry
    replied
    I am still up in the air if I can make this ride. I am waiting on a complete new rearend to appear. I am done with the trouble prone d35. I may borrow and axle from joe just to make this event, but I do not want to waste any $$ on the 35. Joe is trying to locate a D44 or 8.8 to install. I will also gear down at same time.
    Terry

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by Killer Angel
    I'd like to go, but I dont have a lift/lockers and I only have 31's
    Sorry, on any other run we'd allow you to run, but this is a very rocky, technical run. 33's are the absolute minimum and one locker.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X