Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roberto Miranda View Post
    Roberto, while i do enjoy the photos of your beautiful wife, where are the model pictures i have come to expect from your car show galleries?

j/k
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Saw some intersting stuff at the expo, The gen right Jeeps where nice. talked to a very nice gentleman from the hellowbrick road (Kansas) His company sells some very nicely made adjustable Johny joints and very nice and durable heim koints, for all of you that like to built control arms and such i took his bussines card his stuff is first rate and not expensive. I loved the rockcrawling demo, darn it now I will have to finagle a suck down winch under the hood The one lady in the rockcrawling buggy had front and rear suck down winches that thing is one awesome competition buggy, got to love the steering brakes also, but to make that work on a jeep is to much work for now

Comment

Lots of stuff there. Pretty cool rigs too. Kinda disappointed in the pricing of things, nothing was deeply discounted at all. Though I did walk away with a Miler Marker winch. Thing go friggin heavy carrying if from the tram to my Jeep!
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

the show was great! i got lots of goodies and a raffled truss!

i orderd some corners, tube fenders to cut up, JMR tube bender, hood pins, fuel cell ring, whip, pipemaster, and a bunch of more stuff!

starvin student...

Comment

Dude, I know, but to be honest, that is more Alexis’ credit than mine…
            He is the one who carries a real camera and the expo badge…
            With a pocket camera, is not as easy to convince ladies to pose…

Comment

Great pix

Originally posted by Roberto Miranda View Post
              Hey Roberto,
              Great pix but that was a Challenger, not a Charger.
              I believe...:dunno:

Scott

Comment

LOL, when I was a kid, it was Charger... maybe they had a new name for it... I'll review and fix it... if applicable...
                Last edited by Roberto Miranda; 10-06-08, 11:43 AM.

Comment

That was a challenger. A remake of the old challenger, new in 09.
                  1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

We got one of those at a local dealer. I think it goes for 48 or something. I stopped and looked, it was nice.
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
                      the show was great! i got lots of goodies and a raffled truss!

This buggy belongs to a friend of mine here at work. It is amazing the amount of work that went into it.
                      '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
                        This buggy belongs to a friend of mine here at work. It is amazing the amount of work that went into it.
                        its great! flipped rear seat, rear winch, atomic axles, mid engine
                        starvin student...

Comment

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
                          its great! flipped rear seat, rear winch, atomic axles, mid engine
                          Even more than that!

383 LS1 Stroker, 700R4, Atlas 3-speed xfer case, the Atomic Axles have 10 (ten!!) custom made CTMs in them (6 in front, 4 in the rear). Full Hydro by PSC.

And check this out:

In the front facing seats, the camera perspective shows you what is going un in the rear. The rear facing seat shows you what is going on in front...

Every part of the buggy is custom painted. In the pictures you can see a little bit of the lightning bolts. They all originate from the spark plug holes...

It's called "The Homewrecker" because the guys at Overkill Engineering spent so much time on it, several of the guys almost lost their wives...

There is so much cool detail in this thing, you could spend a full day going through it and not see everything.
                          '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

ya i just named a few. i was talkin to them for a while.... its a work of art. watch out PSC!
                            starvin student...

Comment

Working...
                            X