Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Pomona Off road expo

Going to expo on Saturday, anyone else planning on going.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Do the vendors just have stuff for display or can you buy stuff and get a good deal? I need a set of LCAs and figure Currie will be there . . . what do you guys think?
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

In my experience, MFR's don't typically sell stuff on site, but ORV and 4WP's and others have booths with show specials. I got a Viair 400 for $150 two years ago, and recovery straps are usually at a good price at the show.
      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

I'm also going Saturday.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I'll be there Saturday wearing my black OX locker shirt, say hi.
          4.0,4.56,D30 Aussie locked, D44 OX locked,35" Xterrains,8K MileMarker,CB,CO2 OBA,full weld in cage

Comment

Josh,

Some mfr's do bring things for sale. Your best bet is to scope out something you want, and bring cash on Sunday. That way they don't have to haul it out when they leave. I saved over $150.00 on my "Custom Aluminum Radiator", did a little cash and carry on Sunday and they didn't have to haul it back to Kingman Arizona. I also have a friend that is selling JK bumpers and he will have 8 sets to sell at the show. I should be there both days.

Mitch

Comment

Yes the deal day will be Sunday I will be there Sunday in the Rock Krawler booth come by and say Hey!
              2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

I'll be there! Looking for a winch, SYE, & johnny-jointed UCAs.
                "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                  Do the vendors just have stuff for display or can you buy stuff and get a good deal? I need a set of LCAs and figure Currie will be there . . . what do you guys think?
                  Poly Performance will be there selling product, and will have show discounts.
                  I can break a steel ball in a rubber room.
                  Shaffers Offroad - El Diablo III - Soon!

Comment

If you're looking for something and are expecting a deal, do some online pricing beforehand. At a previous show I bought some products that were supposed to be a "great" price, until I looked online and found the product cheaper at a few different online retailers.

Buyer beware.

I'll probably go Friday night to pick up the KOH video and drool.

Comment

Originally posted by karstic View Post
                      If you're looking for something and are expecting a deal, do some online pricing beforehand. At a previous show I bought some products that were supposed to be a "great" price, until I looked online and found the product cheaper at a few different online retailers.

Buyer beware.

I'll probably go Friday night to pick up the KOH video and drool.
                      Good advice Karstic. Shop around, find ads, newspaper clips whatever and take 'em with you. Sunday Sunday Sunday, Be there....
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

GenRight will be in building #9 Booth #9411 with my personal TJ on display with the complete Hi-Fender kits front & rear on display. There are some prototype parts on this same Jeep so stop past and say hello.
                        From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

Comment

I will be there at 10am on saturday.

Hopefully can find some deals on stuff. Maybe some free stuff as well.

http://ca.offroadexpo.com/orepomona/v42/index.cvn
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Anybody from the the high desert want to meet up on the way down saturday, maybe catch some breakfast, check out the Expo, then take Cleghorn trail home?

Comment

Clay,

Breakfast would work for me, but I'm going to drive the car to the show. A little too far for the open Jeep on the freeway for me. Let me know.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                              X