Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neat!! Good pictures of the Falls. We came by the Falls later in the day.

BobO
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Barney great job as leader! Great group of people! Lets do it again.

Curtis
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Me and my son had a good time with a great bunch of guys and girls lets do it again, I am going to try and post some pics.

Last edited by Jeeperator; 08-25-08, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hondatom View Post
          As usual, My son and I had an awsome time. It was a little hair raising at the waterfall but I antisapate my keister letting go of the seat anyday now.
          I noticed the acos adjustable spring spacer in your rig bringing the front up an extra 1.5-2 inches in the front making the front sitting way higher than the back. I'll bet if you guys remove that spacer bringing the front down it would be alot more stable going up those steep inclines it would also lower you cog a little bit which is always a good thing. If it doesnt sit right after pulling it out put a urethane spacer in it that cost about ~$30 and sell that acos for ~$125 your not using its ajustable features anyway it bottomed out. I thought for sure you guys were going to flip over backwards going up that waterfall. I have seen some guys some how attach there winch to the front axle and suck it down when going up steep stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X