Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be 105 during the day. The earlier the better. Nights will be in the high 70's

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recre...opnav_outdoors
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

My friend and I want to come and explore with you on sat. I’ll have jeepadicts jeep. We wont be joining you for the night run. I’m used to being a passenger not a driver and don’t want to hold you guys up. Just let me know when and where and we will be there.

Comment

is your friend cute if so 7am at my house if not i say 9 at the entrance to mule cannyon.

Comment

There's toooooo much fun happening here. Too bad I'll be in Vegas that weekend. You all have a great time. Hopefully I can catch ya on the next one. I'm looking forward to some Fall/Winter wheeling.

For the next few weeks, I've gotta enoy the highways with the yellows, greens,. reds and oranges falling off the trees with my cruiser and my loud pipes. My Jeep is so jealous.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

I would like to join the night fun

Comment

Originally posted by krawler76 View Post
              is your friend cute if so 7am at my house if not i say 9 at the entrance to mule cannyon.
              After all the beer you'll be drinking that day I'm sure the lizards will look cute to you.:confused2
              That thing has more knocks & ping's than Forest Gump playing ping pong:tongue:

Comment

If anyone is interested a group ran Calico last weekend and there are some pictures of Odessa and Doran on the Pirate Board.

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthrea...=709590&page=2
                Last edited by jeepgirl; 09-04-08, 11:07 AM.

Comment

barney's in, so where is everyone meeting and what time i'm open for the day run and maybe night run also

Comment

well im out this one have fun guys
                    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

I am good for the afternoon/ evening run

Where do we meet

Comment

GUYS come on no trail is gone with a jeep unless the feds shutem down.

Comment

who's up?

Gonna meet at 8am at peggy sues.
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Im in. Any one still wanting to run the evening/night run we are staying at the bunk house just to the right side of the enterance to Calico Ghost Town. We will be meeting at 5:00. Look for a red tj and an orange 4 runner.

Comment

Ive heard the bunk house has several active ghosts Enjoy!

And have a good run too

Tam
                              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

awesome day run. odessa is way more challenging. The tight spot and the ledge are different. Also Gatekeeper has completely changed. the big hole is filled in half way. And there is a new hole about 7 feet deep about 20 feet before it. I was gonna stay but the heat got to me. This was cooler than shredder during the day. Was 118 in some spots and 113 in the breeze parts. will post some pics later. I think this is the best run I have done yet.
                                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                                X