X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same thing just less winded...

Comment

Originally posted by krawler76 View Post
      stay at [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]our[/COLOR] bunk house [COLOR="deepskyblue"]it's $5[/COLOR]....
      Fixed...even LESS winded. :wink:

It gets dark around 8:30pm now (look I'm using HUMAN time!) from experience at the drive in. So if we take off around 5pm we should be done in time to hit up the night run right?

This ALL hinges on my being able to take some time off. We have a unit to train at that time...so I don't know if I'll get the days off. Submitted my paperwork, but who knows.
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

awsome....now lets wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post

It gets dark around 8:30pm now (look I'm using HUMAN time!) from experience at the drive in. So if we take off around 5pm we should be done in time to hit up the night run right?

This ALL hinges on my being able to take some time off. We have a unit to train at that time...so I don't know if I'll get the days off. Submitted my paperwork, but who knows.
          5:00 PM is the time posted to meet for the group thats coming. I was wanting to run odessa before night fall then regroup & pick some other trails to run. also there are lots of mines to explore in the area as well if anyone is into doing that. If anyone has suggestions on any other trails for that night feel free to speak up.:shout:
          That thing has more knocks & ping's than Forest Gump playing ping pong:tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by jeepadict View Post
            5:00 PM is the time posted to meet for the group thats coming. I was wanting to run odessa before night fall then regroup & pick some other trails to run. also there are lots of mines to explore in the area as well if anyone is into doing that. If anyone has suggestions on any other trails for that night feel free to speak up.:shout:
            I can show up that morning and spend the day going in mines and stuff. I know of a few.
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post

So how is it lookin for you getting time off. Think you'll be able to make it

Comment

Sorry everyone but I am not going to be able to make it on this run. I am going to a 70 hr a week work schedual for the next two months so we can make our deadline for the project I am on. Hope someone will be able to step up & take over. Again I am very sorry.:angry:

Comment

Originally posted by jeepadict View Post
                  So how is it lookin for you getting time off. Think you'll be able to make it
                  I'm slammed with getting a unit ready to go to Afghanistan. We have to change our whole training program around. I don't think it's possible.
                  [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                  Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Ouch I remember 12 hour days, 6 days a week. It sucks. But you make some cash.

Anyways here is a plan I am gonna do. If I can take over I will.

Mine exploring up Odesssa in the morning.

Gatekeeper obstacle in the afternoon.

And if my Jeep is still in one piece or mostly together will do a night run. Camp that night and then leave the next morning.
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                      Ouch I remember 12 hour days, 6 days a week. It sucks. But you make some cash.

Anyways here is a plan I am gonna do. If I can take over I will.

Mine exploring up Odesssa in the morning.

Gatekeeper obstacle in the afternoon.

And if my Jeep is still in one piece or mostly together will do a night run. Camp that night and then leave the next morning.
                      Your the man. Thanks for steppin up. I'll catch you later down the road.

Comment

i'm still going.....with the beer

Comment

I'm confused, is this a day run now, or a night run?
                          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

hey josh keep me updated on the run i might be down for a night run
                            [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

started as a night run but a few of us are gonna show up in the morning to explore and check out the area.

but will meet back at camp for the night run
                              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                                started as a night run but a few of us are gonna show up in the morning to explore and check out the area.

but will meet back at camp for the night run
                                If I wanted to play during the day, when should I get there? I will be camping overnight I think. I probably will not have my family along for this one.
                                Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                                Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                                HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X