Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
    I dont understand. What's wrong with a 4 foot section missing there?
    Nothing that I can think of. I wanna see for myself what the trail looks like. Sounds like FUN to me.
    That thing has more knocks & ping's than Forest Gump playing ping pong:tongue:

Comment

As long as it does not create a eminent danger to human lives it should be left. After all it is a natural occurrence. That's how the geography developed in Calico originally, right? Many times we jump to Fix things on our trails that may not need attention, unless it it a true Danger, Danger. I have a definite stance on these issues recently reinforced by just having completed the Dusy / Ershim and noticing the way in which that trail has been managed. Low management, but effective and safely challenging. I am open to finding out the facts, assessing the situation, and then finding a solution. The solution could include fixing or not. JMHO-
      Best, Max7
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

4foot sounds like fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
          As long as it does not create a eminent danger to human lives it should be left. After all it is a natural occurrence. That's how the geography developed in Calico originally, right? Many times we jump to Fix things on our trails that may not need attention, unless it it a true Danger, Danger. I have a definite stance on these issues recently reinforced by just having completed the Dusy / Ershim and noticing the way in which that trail has been managed. Low management, but effective and safely challenging. I am open to finding out the facts, assessing the situation, and then finding a solution. The solution could include fixing or not. JMHO-
          Best, Max7
          Couldn't have said it better. I just want to try to get Hector into the "Jeep Eater" and see what that's all about. Someone going has a winch right???
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
            Couldn't have said it better. I just want to try to get Hector into the "Jeep Eater" and see what that's all about. Someone going has a winch right???
            I have a winch, No worries there....

Comment

maybe i'll take my 4runner that way the 'jeep eater" don't get me...

Comment

Originally posted by krawler76 View Post
                Ohh... take pictures!
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by krawler76 View Post
                  It was a one eyed, one horned, flyin purple jeeper eater...
                  2006 Rubicon Unlimited
                  Lifted, Locked, and Armored for Rock

Comment

Originally posted by cmjrfan8 View Post
                    It was a one eyed, one horned, flyin purple jeeper eater...
                    Well I take that as it only eats PURPLE Jeeps. Everyone is safe except for Barney1~! :wink:
                    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                      Well I take that as it only eats PURPLE Jeeps. Everyone is safe except for Barney1~! :wink:
                      Do you write your own lines? Good times!
                      Best,Max7
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I've seen Barney1 wheel, he'll be fine... :devil: go dude! go!
                        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                          I've seen Barney1 wheel, he'll be fine... :devil: go dude! go!
                          Speakin of Barney1, where the hell is he? I figured he would of wanted to jump in on this one. :dunno:

Comment

i might do this one if i can steal the jeep from the wife lol
                            [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                              i might do this one if i can steal the jeep from the wife lol
                              I have duct tape & rope, where you need me to send it? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by jeepadict View Post
                                I have duct tape & rope, where you need me to send it? :wink:
                                sounds like you have done this before
                                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                                X