Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Max. I guess I haven't bragged to the whole world, but I won the Jeep from the CA4WDC raffle four years ago. It came with all the bell's & whistles. To this day I still look out in the driveway and think.... that Jeep is mine.

Hi, my name is Steve and I'm a user.
    All slow and no show

Comment

steve ,thats cool winning a jeep i won a harley one time and felt the same way ..... and that winch is awesome and the rope line is way the to go !!! ha if anyone heads up there soon and finds a tow strap rapped around a rock it would be mine and i will include a small reward !!
      Last edited by bullysteve; 08-11-08, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Hey all,
        Thanks for the good time. I've run Achy Breaky a few times but this was a first for Pumpkin Eater. Briefly looking under the Jeep, I can see why. After we left the group at 3am, we quickly set up camp and got about 4 hours sleep in. 80 degrees at that time of the morning means go home now.
        Good group and I would wheel with all of you again. Next time I need to walk around the Jeep to remind myself what rocks are where before moving and getting high centered.
        Hats off to you Jesse for setting this up.

Comment

Just want to say thanx again to Jesse and all those on the trail Saturday night/Sunday morning. I like to try stuff, some say I shouldn't. So I appreciate everyones patients in letting me give those obsticles
          a shot or 2 or 3!!! When you're open/open on a 2 inch lift, those boulders are even bigger!
          I had a great time and now I have a Jeep with a little personality.

Already scored an oil pan and will have it in in a day or two.

And Max7, great pix, they really show what that trail was all about that night.

Thanx again,
          Scott

Comment

Great write up Max, you saved me the trouble I had a great time, I want to thank everyone that put forth the extra effort to not only get everyone up that waterfall in the dark, but that we all did it safely, and had fun.

I watched Barney walk right up that waterfall in his Purple jeep Max, he was the only other one... I hope his elbow is ok, I know he is sore today after falling down and spilling his Monster.
            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Yeah he whacked it good, my Dad helped dress the cut with a bandage. Hope he's feeling better!
              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by alittleoff View Post
                Hey Max. I guess I haven't bragged to the whole world, but I won the Jeep from the CA4WDC raffle four years ago. It came with all the bell's & whistles. To this day I still look out in the driveway and think.... that Jeep is mine.

Hi, my name is Steve and I'm a user.
                Holy Cow... what an awesome win! Congrats!
                I think we all won with your winching skill!
                Best, Max7
                "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

thanks guys for asking , the bodies still alittle sore and the elbows going to be OK .... i was alittle pissed i dropped my energy drink could of used the boost after midnight came around , still had a blast !!

Comment

I had a blast!! It was nice meeting all of you!! Thanks to all who helped get us all up the trail! The recent weather up here definitely made that trail a "HANDFUL!" My buddy with the XJ is just beeming (happy camper) about his carnage!! Thanks again, hope to join you all again soon!!

Jerry
                    Snap'n axles for 20+ years!!

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
                      thanks guys for asking , the bodies still alittle sore and the elbows going to be OK .... i was alittle pissed i dropped my energy drink could of used the boost after midnight came around , still had a blast !!
                      I'm glad the elbow is going to be okay. I also glad that I didn't run over you. It was quite a scare to come up that fall in time to see your shoes in the air in front of my headlights!:omg:
                      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                        I'm glad the elbow is going to be okay. I also glad that I didn't run over you. It was quite a scare to come up that fall in time to see your shoes in the air in front of my headlights!:omg:
                        Damn Mike, what is it with you and trying to make hood ornaments out of people?
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                          Damn Mike, what is it with you and trying to make hood ornaments out of people?
                          It's a gift! :wink:
                          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                            It's a gift! :wink:

That's a sweet gift dude!
                            Best, Max7

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                              That's a sweet gift dude!
                              Best, Max7
                              I'm jealous now because I thought I was the only hood ornament for Mr. Green. Dissed again...
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

U Rock!

Originally posted by Dezertdog View Post
                                Just want to say thanx again to Jesse and all those on the trail Saturday night/Sunday morning. I like to try stuff, some say I shouldn't. So I appreciate everyones patients in letting me give those obsticles
                                a shot or 2 or 3!!! When you're open/open on a 2 inch lift, those boulders are even bigger!
                                I had a great time and now I have a Jeep with a little personality.

Already scored an oil pan and will have it in in a day or two.

And Max7, great pix, they really show what that trail was all about that night.

Thanx again,
                                Scott

Hey Scott just so you know I'm running a 2" lift too! Just did a little sawzall work on the front end. Everyone said it could not be done with 33's, now I'm running 35's with VERY LITTLE rub! But having the complete underside covered with 1/4 plate is key... trust me, I drag it on everything! The last thing I thought would get it, got it. Now I am planning for a trans skid now... the last one I need, I think.?

1BADFNZ helping pull the trans/ transfer case. Thanks Dude!

Whoops wrong picture.

Best, Max7

Comment

Working...
                                X