Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have some respect

What really sucks is when a great run report gets :hijack: by an argument or discussion that unrelated to the original post.

With all due respect can this discussion take place some where else besides on this run report that is not related to your discussion. :dunno:

May I suggest PM's.
    Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Twister View Post
      .......and take a breath, thank you very much for the personal attack on this message board......I knew there was a reason for not posting here......

....I know, lemme guess, state employee right?
      correctamundo. i am a steward of the land.
      your dog rode a bike past the gate my ass. "sneak past the gate" doesn't imply walking your bike nor riding your dog. it implies that you drove around the gate.

as some folks from the UK might say "on yer' bike"
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Well, now that all thats over with....

Mike, As usual a very informitive trail report! The photo support along with the descriptions makes me feel like I there. Good job!

Mitch

Comment

Is the Ridge Route trail pretty much more of what Mike described here on Liebre Mtn? Do either of these trails run parallel with the 5 Fwy? I've seen some trials back there and always wondered if there was a way to go from the Frazier Park area south to the Castaic area. Doesn't sound like a terribly exciting trail, but might be a nice excursion if the 5 was backed up with traffic or something
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

the ridge route does that and was useful as an alternate route when it was open.
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

.......:zip:.......
              John & Kristi

Comment

Working...
              X