Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC109 is by Dome Springs campground off of Lockwood Valley Rd in Frazier Park this is more of sightseeing run we can mix it up with Riverbottom Rocks if needed. But all and all a beautiful run with a v-notch and many off camber areas. Good noobie run but challenging for experienced wheelers.
    We might even hit Half Moon and check out Piru Creek if we have time.

Miller by far is a more challenging trail but if you are bringing the family this is a perfect run for that.
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

As a pimp I also have to throw this out! From now until Thursday night I will deliver any product out to the JeepFest for FREE! I will have the back of my toyhauler for your stuff. I know just a pimp!:2:

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Originally posted by KINGSIZE View Post
        It should be nice up their this weekend.

Runs:
        Training Area (Demo & Timed Runs) Friday 2PM
        Miller Jeep Trail/Yellowjacket from Lockwood Staging Area @ 8AM Saturday
        Miller Jeep Trail from Lockwood Staging Area @ 9AM
        BC109 8AM Saturday
        Sunday is pack up and leave day!
        No Friday Night run?
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Willard View Post
          No Friday Night run?
          Like it say! Unless you are leading the pack. :-)
          From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

Comment

I will sooo be in for leading a night run up Miller. If I can be there, I'll do it fer ya guys!
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I will keep the coffee warm fer ya! Me and night runs dont work well together.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                I will sooo be in for leading a night run up Miller. If I can be there, I'll do it fer ya guys!
                Perfect!

Your hired! Now we just nee a tail gunner and maybe a mid gunner if the group is large enough.

Comment

Why not run Yellow Jacket I did it a week-end ago and there are some good technical spots to go thru,,,,,
                  06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                  07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
                    Why not run Yellow Jacket I did it a week-end ago and there are some good technical spots to go thru,,,,,
                    Check post #28

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                      Sweet. I havent run Miller yet, so a night run for the first time would definately be jumping in head first!! Good time to put my new PIAAs to use!
                      "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by KINGSIZE View Post
                        Perfect!

Your hired! Now we just nee a tail gunner and maybe a mid gunner if the group is large enough.
                        Just so I'm sure about this, the night run will go off Friday night, correct? If so I'll lead a run. I have to get back to my shop to finish some fabbing (engine mounts and some other stuff) before I leave for the Sierras in two weeks, so I'll have to miss the festivities on Saturday.
                        Who wants to go Friday night?
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Ohhh... there is some good wheelin to be found at night in Gorman! Just ask Wes from Point Magoo!
                          '04 Yellow Rubicon on 40's with 1 Ton's!
                          President - Rubicon4WDA

Comment

Any of the Rubicon 4WDA members coming down?

Comment

I am not sure Bud, Thean was talking about it.... I spent the weekend with Dennis in the sierra's wheelin, he is planning on being there friday night I think... I am not sure if I can swing it right now, depends on work.

Will let you know!
                              '04 Yellow Rubicon on 40's with 1 Ton's!
                              President - Rubicon4WDA

Comment

Anyone got a open seat for the saturday run? Im thinkin about just bringing my camper van and dirt bike, the jeep will be out of commision this weekend.
                                94' XJ,4.0,Tera Low 4:1
                                D44/9inch, Locked, 36x14.50 TSL's and way to much lift

Comment

Working...
                                X