Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: 1st Annual GenRight Jeep Fest

Well we are lining up some fun stuff for the weekend after 4th of July. BBQ, RTI ramp, teeter totter and other stuff. We here at Gen-Right is just saying thanks for the support and really just to have some fun. We will be there the weekend so you can even just do a day trip!
    We will take over Alikalik Camp Ground for the festivities and then do some wheelin!
    So this is what we are thinking.

Friday night will probably do a night run.Still working on Details

Saturday Miller Jeep trail , Yellow Jacket and a Poker run with a Saturday Night Dogs and Burgers BBQ.

Sunday is whatever!
    So just post up so we can get a head count for the BBQ.
    Last edited by sarah; 07-08-08, 08:44 AM.
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I can't imagine missing this . . . very cool to see you guys putting something like this together It's a bit too soon for me to confirm for sure, but I'll make every attempt!

Hey Josh . . . I'm sure you'll be there . . . showing off all your new GenRight goodies!!!
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Okay I give up, I guess I don't know everything. Dang. Where the heck is Alikalik Camp? Sounds like it might be fun.
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Yeah sounds like fun I should be there. I already rsvp'd
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Right next to the 4X4 training course.
          we will take over the whole area.
          My Buddy Dennis from Extreme Rubicons will be down and the guys from advanced adapters will be down also.
          Hope to see more members there!

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Genright Jeep fest

I would like to go as well, do u plan to camp out or do day runs? If I go, I'll stay at Frazier and Motel it!!

Comment

Critter will be there ,probally not going to make shreadder on 29th Kid flying in from New York for b/day

Comment

Day and Night runs.
                Whatever the the crowd wants to do
                Roberts working on a iternary for that weekend and lining up Trail Bosses if you guys are interested call us at 805.584.8635 or email robert
                robert@genright.com

Looks like a nice turnout from MJR were goinna have some fun.

Genright Jeep fest

------------------------------------------------------
                I would like to go as well, do u plan to camp out or do day runs? If I go, I'll stay at Frazier and Motel it!!

I would do the same!!! But pulling up the toyhauler and setting things up Friday mourning.

Comment

I will be there for this run, should be there friday night for the weekend. plan to camp in main camp 34ft motorhome need my ac for this one.

Comment

Now this sounds like fun ..close by and good food -company and Jeeps..And who knows might stumble on something I need..Geeb
                    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

I know where you can get the Hook up:present:
                      also just call us a few days ahead and we will bring it down for n/c.

Comment

Wife & I will be there! gonna see if the father in law has his 45 running by then.
                        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

That sounds fun count me and one of my kids in : I can take a extra rider if needed , Hey rick can I get my 5th wheel into that camp ? if so I can mybe sleep a few guest ( 52 s ) tortilla rollen her I come. lol
                          "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" as said by those incapable of its proper application and as such suffer from it a lot.

Comment

I am trying to talk wife into going.
                            Scott

Comment

What will be going on for sunday, would like to try and make it for the day,,,,
                              06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                              07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Working...
                              X