Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...what was she doing. just running around. was she part of someone's group.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Well I suck at posting pic,s but here,s one from the bottom of the mountain just prior to takin off...
      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
        Per popular demand

I present Sasquatch's Girlfriend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYtfsVS_U0A

Don't fear...good enough video to know whats going on, bad enough video that there is no "detail".

I think that's a different girl . . . no wait . . . I think it's actually Carrot Top
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Nick and Dawn ,Was good meeting you guys..been waiting on Steve (Sar Jeeper) to post the videos of the trip..I imagine it will be when he has time..but hey,Thanks for all the pic,s you all took some really great shots! Hope to wheel with ya again soon..Geeb

Comment

See if I learned this correctly?

Last edited by sarah; 06-19-08, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Yep, I did these are the only pic,s I have of this run as I lead and had Sar Jeeper shotgun taken vedio,s and pic,s ..But now I know how to post picture,s the right way..lol..Geebo oh BTW anyone else have any??

Comment

Working...
              X